TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
I'm sure most of you have heard of this one, I watched a doco about it the other night and felt like discussing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

I've heard many theories such as it could have been light from a nearby lighthouse or another explanation was a military helicopter carrying a replica of the lunar module.
Another theory I heard was the craft seemed to be targeting the hanar at the facility that held nuclear weapons.
It's said 20+ witnessed the UFO and a few saw it up close and noted a foreign insignia on the side on the object and one witness even claimed to touch it.

Thoughts?

''One of the servicemen, Sgt. Jim Penniston, later claimed to have encountered a "craft of unknown origin" and to have made detailed notes of its features, touched its "warm" surface, and copied the numerous symbols on its body.[9] The object allegedly flew away after their brief encounter. Penniston also claimed to have seen triangular landing gear on the object. While undergoing regression hypnosis in 1994 Penniston subsequently claimed that the "craft" he encountered had come from our future, and was occupied by time travellers, not extraterrestrials.[10] Sgt. Penniston's report made shortly after the incident contains no mention of physically encountering an unknown craft, nor of interacting with it. This report and associated sketches are neither signed nor dated, nor are they representative of AF Form 1169, Statement of Witness''

Interesting that he added the physical encounter to his report later on.
I saw an interview with this guy and he seemed pretty believable.

I'm sure most of you have heard of this one, I watched a doco about it the other night and felt like discussing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

I've heard many theories such as it could have been light from a nearby lighthouse or another explanation was a military helicopter carrying a replica of the lunar module.
Another theory I heard was the craft seemed to be targeting the hanar at the facility that held nuclear weapons.
It's said 20+ witnessed the UFO and a few saw it up close and noted a foreign insignia on the side on the object and one witness even claimed to touch it.

Thoughts?
I watched Hangar 10 last weekend.

Military people are fundamentally conservative people who avoid media attention. There's no reason that I can see why they would make this up.

True I suppose but military personnel are just as susceptible to misinterpreting what they saw, just like the general population. It's curious that the description about physical contact came much later, under hypnosis. To me that perhaps suggests a constructed memory that became part of the original memory. The brain does strange stuff like that.

Ruskies opened up their files after the fall of the Berlin wall to the nut jobs believing theirs aliens. Same s**t been going on where they thought it might be Americans. Americans evidently thought when this s**t happened to them, it was Russians.

Theory is why we hold so many nukes, is if anyone trys and takes us over, we wreck the place. Whats the point taking over for no reason? Spending all those resources planning the logistics of such an exercise knowing we might self destruct before they succeed.

Aliens smart enough to take over aint dumb enough to try.

Theory is why we hold so many nukes, is if anyone trys and takes us over, we wreck the place. Whats the point taking over for no reason? Spending all those resources planning the logistics of such an exercise knowing we might self destruct before they succeed.

Aliens smart enough to take over aint dumb enough to try.

Nice theory but seems unlikely that if they are here then they only showed up after we got nukes, we've only had em 70 odd years, I would figure if they wanted to run the place they'd be running it, although perhaps the detonation of one or more nukes could have drawn them to us, is the flash from a nuke visible beyond our solar system? Even if it was they would need to be bloody close anyway, considering Roswell was only 2 years after the first test.

Nice theory but seems unlikely that if they are here then they only showed up after we got nukes, we've only had em 70 odd years,.

Nowhere does it say they want to run the place or that they only showed up after we got nukes. There's evidence we've been populated on at least 2 other occasions in the last 8 thousand years by specie not from here. We just have all those nukes ( so the theory goes) to stop them trying to run the place.

Look at how this country was colonized. its not going to be much different in space. Seeds were dropped in 1788, so they could start flourishing in 1888.

Nowhere does it say they want to run the place or that they only showed up after we got nukes. There's evidence we've been populated on at least 2 other occasions in the last 8 thousand years by specie not from here. We just have all those nukes ( so the theory goes) to stop them trying to run the place.

Look at how this country was colonized. its not going to be much different in space. Seeds were dropped in 1788, so they could start flourishing in 1888.

ok

This is a very famous case and well worth watching the Doco below if you have not heard of this incident.

That was really interesting.

If aliens ever did visit you would imagine the craft would be something like the way Penniston describe it.

If the doco is to believed the young security guard at the end was fairly obviously brainwashed to provide some sort of ludicrous account that would discredit the more serious accounts by Burroughs and Penniston by association.

After studying Project MKULTRA at uni, you come to understand pretty much anything is possible as far as brainwashing goes if a government secret service is committed enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ton by association.

After studying Project MKULTRA at uni, you come to understand pretty much anything is possible as far as brainwashing goes if a government secret service is committed enough.
aurora26n-1-web.jpg

This "from the future" angle is interesting. Potentially numerous things we mistake for alien craft could be explained that way, if such a thing is worked out one day.
Somebody once told me that we all visit our houses that we used to live in at least once.
Imagine in the future if some company sold return to the past packages,and your great grandchildren visited the old homestead and you{presently} looked up to see a ufo,whislt your progeny looked down to see the relatives of 200 years ago.

Somebody once told me that we all visit our houses that we used to live in at least once.
Imagine in the future if some company sold return to the past packages,and your great grandchildren visited the old homestead and you{presently} looked up to see a ufo,whislt your progeny looked down to see the relatives of 200 years ago.

Well I'm just putting it out there but if they knew what was good for them they'd drop a little hamper down containing the lotto numbers for the next year.

Well I'm just putting it out there but if they knew what was good for them they'd drop a little hamper down containing the lotto numbers for the next year.
Those sorts of things may not be included in the deal.
Or it may be included in the deal,But your future ancestors just dislike you ,as they have been told what a terrible person you were.

Those sorts of things may not be included in the deal.
Or it may be included in the deal,But your future ancestors just dislike you ,as they have been told what a terrible person you were.

Self interest would dictate one of them would do it so it would filter down through the generations.

This "from the future" angle is interesting. Potentially numerous things we mistake for alien craft could be explained that way, if such a thing is worked out one day.

Yeah it is, I remember reading somewhere about that side of it.
I'll have to try and dig up the info but basically the insignia on the craft was somehow translated.
It said something like the craft was actually human time travellers from the year 8100.
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/The_Decoded_Binary_Code.php

Imagine how crazy our technology would be by then, probably to the point we couldn't comprehend it.
Just like if a medieval person came to 2014.

Yeah it is, I remember reading somewhere about that side of it.
I'll have to try and dig up the info but basically the insignia on the craft was somehow translated.
It said something like the craft was actually human time travellers from the year 8100.
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/The_Decoded_Binary_Code.php

Imagine how crazy our technology would be by then, probably to the point we couldn't comprehend it.
Just like if a medieval person came to 2014.

Mind you, just under 6000 years ago the Egyptians had a pretty handy civilisation. Some would suggest it was (in some ways) superior to ours.

But I do agree, if they're capable of time travel, then yeah, they've probably got a thing or two on us. :$

Mind you, just under 6000 years ago the Egyptians had a pretty handy civilisation. Some would suggest it was (in some ways) superior to ours.

But I do agree, if they're capable of time travel, then yeah, they've probably got a thing or two on us. :$

I would be interested to know in what possible way some consider Egyptian civilization could be considered superior to ours.

I would be interested to know in what possible way some consider Egyptian civilization could be considered superior to ours.

Well they were pretty efficient in the way they constructed the Pyramid's & The Sphinx and other structures.
All with no machinery or technology.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back