Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bit of a giggle at what the Calder region manager said about the cows first pick.

“They were rapt to get him, they had him rated as the best player in the draft,” Kyte said.
I sincerely hope he plays AFL as well as Sam Siggins has....

I had a bit of a giggle at what the Calder region manager said about the cows first pick.

“They were rapt to get him, they had him rated as the best player in the draft,” Kyte said.

LOL.

F@rk me this annual proclamation from them is more consistent than an Atomic Clock.

Carlton make a 1.6mil loss claiming a poor fixture caused it.

Would hate to have infinite blockbuster friday night time slots.

I wonder how they would do if most of their games was Sunday arvo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nek minnit Jake asks for a trade to Hawthorn in 2 years time lol.

1601419_388415947999306_641154222986924496_n.jpg

Can imagine the headline in 2 years time.

Jake chooses to "Lever" the crows.

I'll get my coat ;)

Yeah, I'm sure Jack Gunston is really regretting his decision, good one Ricky. Stick to trying to keep your dick off of TV.
Yeah i'm sure he's crying himself to sleep next to his 2 premiership medallions & fat bank balance he wouldn't be getting at Adelaide, he should've just replied "i'm pretty sure I said the same thing when I was first recruited".

That's an epic troll Jack.

Ricky in strife until he thinks up a comeback.

In 8 years time.

Mmmmh?? Not sure where you read that, but it seems to have got twisted in the process! I did read how the Ian Kyte from the Calder Canons himself said that Lever was so good, "had he played this year he would possibly have been the No. 1 selection."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...harvester-tall-defenders-20141002-10piwd.html

“Our plan was set in place a long time ago and it worked really well. We would’ve picked Jake Lever at No.10 – we probably would’ve picked him at No.8 if we’d had pick No.8. We’ve rated him highly for a long time,” Ogilvie said.

serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back