Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Carlton (traditional rivals)
2) Hawthorn (all that Brereton "Line in the Sand" thuggery)

daylight

3) Collingwood (traditional foes, but not as hated as the above two because I love the Anzac Day rivalry)

I also have a dislike for the Western Bulldogs because they were spoilt our "perfect season" in 2000.

I along with many other Lions, second this statement. :thumbsu:
I assume that's because of 2004, a lot of Lions fans like you suggested would agree but if that is the reason I always found it misguided because A. You won 3 in a row which no team in the current professional era has achieved and B. You were clearly not the best team of that year.
The irony is that Port may be your best chance on stopping Hawthorn repeating your feat next year.

I assume that's because of 2004, a lot of Lions fans like you suggested would agree but if that is the reason I always found it misguided because A. You won 3 in a row which no team in the current professional era has achieved and B. You were clearly not the best team of that year.
The irony is that Port may be your best chance on stopping Hawthorn repeating your feat next year.
Port certainly weren't. Brisbane had a lot of key injuries that year.

Lol, don't flatter yourself.

West Coast and North are quickly moving up the ranks.

Port certainly weren't. Brisbane had a lot of key injuries that year.

Lol, don't flatter yourself.
Wow your anti port posts are putrid. They won 2 more games than any other team yet others were better??

Gee I can't imagine what you think of the crows 97 & 98 flags.

Wow your anti port posts are putrid. They won 2 more games than any other team yet others were better??

Gee I can't imagine what you think of the crows 97 & 98 flags.
I know we kicked your teams ass in '98

Stop starting fights if you do not possess the linguistic skills to keep up.

see ya round 1 Bill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you're really tough to keep up with. It's just a pity you have a terrible understanding of the game.
Mate please stop putting mayonnaise on your posts. :drunk:

This is coming from the guy who thought J-Pod and Pods were two different people. :rolleyes:

I like all clubs, but I love Carlton's rivalry between
Collingwood
Essendon
Richmond

Makes this sport so much better when there are years of built up tension between rival clubs.

1. Collingwood for obvious reasons
2. Sydney because they snuck in and nabbed tippett
3. St kilda i dont know why i just dint like them much

1. Collingwood for obvious reasons
2. Sydney because they snuck in and nabbed tippett
3. St kilda i dont know why i just dint like them much
What is the obvious reason for hating Collingwood? You may have one but I" m not sure what is. I have noticed a lot of anti Collingwood venom from Lions posters over the off season. Where does it originate from?

What is the obvious reason for hating Collingwood? You may have one but I" m not sure what is. I have noticed a lot of anti Collingwood venom from Lions posters over the off season. Where does it originate from?
If I had to guess, it would have to be how they treated the Beams deal.

1. West Coast - Every Fremantle supporter from 94 till 2003 knows why.
2. Richmond - Vickery is just the biggest douche, then add players like Dusty, Conca, Edwards and these types. Just hate their brand of players really. Also, few painful losses at the G doesn't help.
3. Hawthorn - Jealousy

1. Essendon (A brilliant rivalry)
2. Hawthorn (Would actually like to win one against them AKA Jealousy)
3. Carlton (Terrible team that would be higher if they weren't so bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back