Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Home and away, I can't be bothered moving so I'm watching this bloody tripe.
No wonder a man drinks!!!!
It's gotta be right up there with the worst stuff ever put on TV.

It's like a light for a moth.

The light doesn't do anything and it's extremely boring to stare at but the moth isn't using brain function and can't get away

MEB_ you'll love this one

Get a call at 3 pm yesterday asking me to come in for the overnight shift starting at 10:30 pm last night as the regular guy called sick. Even though it's my birthday today, I'm such a company-oriented guy that I say yes. Anyway, get there at 10:30, and sure enough, who walks in the door at 10:35 but the regular overnight guy saying, "I never called sick." Turns out it was the overnight chef who called sick, and so there was no replacement for him, but was a little late for me. I offered to be chef for the night with a menu of chips and untoasted sandwiches, but no takers.

MEB_ you'll love this one

Get a call at 3 pm yesterday asking me to come in for the overnight shift starting at 10:30 pm last night as the regular guy called sick. Even though it's my birthday today, I'm such a company-oriented guy that I say yes. Anyway, get there at 10:30, and sure enough, who walks in the door at 10:35 but the regular overnight guy saying, "I never called sick." Turns out it was the overnight chef who called sick, and so there was no replacement for him, but was a little late for me. I offered to be chef for the night with a menu of chips and untoasted sandwiches, but no takers.

Idiots! Did they send you home? Don't forget you're entitled to a minimum of two hours pay.

Idiots! Did they send you home? Don't forget you're entitled to a minimum of two hours pay.

Went home at 1:30. Worked out well for me to be honest haha, because I was meant to do the overnight they took me off evening shift tonight, so at least I don't have to work tonight :)

But I think a certain front office manager will be in a bit of strife today.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any cures out there for non stop puking? Help meeee
Phenergon (spelling) is something Mrs happydude takes to stop nausea and it's very effective in preventing vomiting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back