Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Vooligan and Scope for Gjallahorn for basically spectating. Very grateful though :)

Apologies for the mic issues, need to get that sorted, have never actually used it..

Nightfall a very sobering experience for an inexperienced level 25!

So we took a level 25 Ryz through the nightfall, and here is the outcome.... Brace yourselves tupperware and Blacky
AE226684-B2A5-46C0-B923-A2E469FBD6FB_zpsrw0z3syf.jpg

If we could swap I would guys :p

Thanks Vooligan and Scope for Gjallahorn for basically spectating. Very grateful though :)

Apologies for the mic issues, need to get that sorted, have never actually used it..

Nightfall a very sobering experience for an inexperienced level 25!
Yep, I'm happy I offered you the spot. Gjallarhorn is everything it's cracked up to be and more. Well done mate.

Hope you get those mic issues sorted soon.

Yep, I'm happy I offered you the spot. Gjallarhorn is everything it's cracked up to be and more. Well done mate.

Hope you get those mic issues sorted soon.

Thanks mate, will def put it to good use.

Lucky to have good online gaming community here, hope you boys get some good s**t this weekend.

Since the last update, they're apparently 30% more common. It's made a huge difference.

I went back there to grab some more helium fragments after you left and there was another event starting up. Free shards or energy, cant complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have exhausted all bounties, and done all the daily/weekly stuff. I am trying to level up my gear is patrol worth it or should I just be patient and wait for more bounties.

......or is crucible useful for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back