Werewolf S18 Off-Season Werewolf Game IV: Darkness, Be My Friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you hold re-education classes in Nickleback appreciation?
Yes.

It consists of playing this song on repeat in a locked, darkened room until you realise the horrible mistake you've made and death is inevitable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

timtamWB - I'll be forced to mod-kill you again if you post anymore Nickelback videos, jokes or otherwise.
You've already mod killed me twice, what harm would once more be?

Town drunk, reporting in.

Will probably reopen the brothel tomorrow :thumbsu:

I really wish we had another teacher in this village. :(

I only take drugs for therapeutic purposes. Meth is medicinal, right?
Ecstasy is medicinal. It was designed in the 50's to help with relationship counseling but everyone kept having orgies with the counsellors which made things worse.
If I drop these acid tabs I will more than likely **** your couch literally.

And I won't go near the clothesline as there is a dragon guarding and I don't know the password to get through.
I'm not guarding anything per se, I'm just trying to work out what is going on. My apologies if I'm a little defensive.

Waiting in a few decisions then we'll close up the night phase.

Campaigner Cafe, 10:12pm:

The clatter of plates colliding in a sink startle a man sitting at his computer. He's been here for hours; abusing the Cafe's offer of free Wi-Fi. He sits hunched, deep in conversation with his illuminated screen:

"Leo, I love you like an Uncle, but I can't place myself as number one on the official flog list. The whole point of the thread was to ridicule everyone else, not me."

"...but you're the biggest flog we have here, Clarke... By the way, why is the Cafe open this late?" queried the Skype caller on the computer screen.

"lol, shut up." replied ClarkeM.

As the computer user was lolling to himself he noticed a family had shuffled in and sat at the table next to him. Panting at the feet of the family was their much-loved dog. This disgusted Clarke.

He began speaking loudly to his computer so that all within earshot could here, "Sorry Leo, I have to go... Some idiots just brought their Dog into the Cafe and I have to give them a piece of my mind. Unclean! Unclean! Can't a man steal Internet without having a damn dirty Dog walk in to~" Clarke was suddenly interrupted by the tallest member of the Family who had stood up and spat at him in a dominating voice, "Got a *in' problem with Dogs, m8?!"

Clarke noted that this large hairy man was actually quite intimidating and really wished he noted that before starting on his rant. Clarke's voice began to tremble, "Err, nah I was just talking to my mate about this other Dog story that happened this one time."

"Haha! *in' pussy! Come on, have a real go!! What are you a cat owner or sumptin'?!" trumpeted the large hairy man.

"I think I might get going, the Cafe will probably be closing soon." Whimpered Clarke, as he returned his laptop to it's case and slowly made his way for the front door. The tall hairy man then moved ahead of Clarke, blocking the door with his huge arms crossed over his chest. Clarke then turned, looking to use the courtyard exit at the the back of the room. However there were the other four members of the family... Each as hairy as the last. Baring their teeth, snarling...

"You're cactus." Were the last words that Clarke heard before he was set upon by the Wolf family in an orgy of crushing jaws and gnashing teeth.

When the Wolf family had finally had their fun, the body of ClarkeM lay strewn about the Cafe... he was totally dead.

Il Cosa Nostra Pizza & Pasta, 11:02pm

A man sits alone at a candlelit table. He's just had a successful meeting with the first new member of his goth club, The Brood. He sits deep in reflection swishing the wine in his glass with long pale fingers, pondering his next move and his next meal.

Eyes are peeping at the pale man from the kitchen. "That's the one that Boss wants us to hit." The owner of the eyes says to his colleagues standing out of view. "Lets poison this poor fool, make it quick." Says another voice. From the kitchen walks a redheaded waitress, Ragu with Fettuccine steaming from a bowl lofted in her hand. She places the bowl on the table, "Enjoy your meal, sir." The pale man gives the waitress a sideways glance and dismisses her without uttering a word.

"Prick." The waitress thinks to herself.

The pale man digs in his fork and then encases the beef and tomato sauce with pasta with a measured spin of his fork. He takes a bite and swallows uncomfortably. Coughing a little to clear his throat which feels as though it might be inflamed. Slowly the pain grows in the man's throat.

He tries to cough some more but no sound is coming out now and this panics the Pale man and he starts clutching at his neck gesturing for help. His thoughts rushed, "Garlic?! No! I was supposed to do great things, and go out with a bang with a silver stake to the heart in a Kung-Fu throwdown. This isn't fair!! Damn you filthy I-talian Americans! Damn this garlic! Damn it all to hell!!"

Juggalo Balla writhed in pain on the floor of the Pizza & Pasta Restaurant as he drew his last breath, tainted by the stench of garlic.

A lit cigar flickers in the door way of the Kitchen, "the original Sampire is dead. Our competition has been cut, lol." Spoke the Cigar from the dark.

The Taxi Rank - 2:17am

A man tried to cut the line at the Taxi rank. He was swiftly shot in the back of the head as he drunkenly and arrogantly staggered to the front of the Taxi line.

When will pantskyle learn? You shouldn't act like a jerk to citizens with guns.

tl;dr

ClarkeM (Villager) mauled by Wereboncers.
Juggalo Balla (Wise Guy Sampire) poisoned by the Mafia.
pantskyle (Flog) shot by a Juggilante.

Commence lynch voting and condemning suspect individuals to death.

There should be more deaths here, but if I don't get PM's before the new day phase begins I'll assume you're a piss-wreck that just wanted to sleep and not seer/kill anyone.

Last edited:
Quality start with the Sampire wiped, even if it was the doing of the mob. Goodbye sweet ClarkeM, you were too good for this world. Goodbye pants.. You may be a flog, but you were a good flog this time.. You'll be missed :(

Give us a V
Give us an I
Give us an L
Give us another L
Give us an A

What can't I be stuffed spelling? Village idiots!!

Right town.

I think we all know where this was going... I. A. N.

Then he called us idiots and I'm led to believe ran off snarling into the night.

Yeah ok, but what role did Pantskyle have?

Whoever ordered the hit on Juggs first night is gonna have him as an enemy for at least a year. Despite him being a Sampire I would have left him for all the chaos he creates :p

Wolves got a good kill in. Clarkey may be a villager but he missed the point of the game this time.

It's great to have an evil faction completely eliminated night one before they spread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back