List Mgmt. Welcome Damien Cavka Pick 66 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget Yeo, Shuey, Karpany, Gaff and Newman have pace and line breaking ability while Lamb and Natanui provide the X-Factor.

Nice mix going forward with 26 mids to choose from.
now my big question will 7 televise the WAFL in NSW. ABC at on early Thursday mornings!. So much to keep an eye on during 2015.
wrong thread but a rhetorical question.

It occurs to me even thought im 7ft and disgusting football ability (seriously its cringeworthy) i could have never made it not even a cheeky sip!
7ft tall:eek:
I'm going to have a guess as you're using imperial as opposed to metric, you're from my era, older than 30 and played basketball.

A few WA born 7ft'ers (going with the odds you were born here)

Sam Harris 7'3"
Luc Longley 7'2"
Both too tall.

Most guys your height will get a look in at state level minimum.

Hmmm....Are you Gavin Van Der Puttin?
Perhaps Matt Wundenberg. (bit short of 7ft though)
Ben Pepper is bang on 7ft and about my age?

7ft tall:eek:
I'm going to have a guess as you're using imperial as opposed to metric, you're from my era, older than 30 and played basketball.

A few WA born 7ft'ers (going with the odds you were born here)

Sam Harris 7'3"
Luc Longley 7'2"
Both too tall.

Most guys your height will get a look in at state level minimum.

Hmmm....Are you Gavin Van Der Puttin?
Perhaps Matt Wundenberg. (bit short of 7ft though)
Ben Pepper is bang on 7ft and about my age?
None actually haha i just have older parents so feet and inches in height just makes sense to me. Only 22 and not an athletic 7fter unless cricket counts lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he knows how to use his body in a marking contest. That's always a good sign of footy player I reckon.
Yeah I think we did really well to pick up this kid.

Elite endurance coupled with a tendency to go forward and take contested grabs = a huge weapon.

Just needs to fix his ball drop as it's a bit rubbish, but otherwise I can't see how he won't be at least a solid player.

Look out Ginners

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 2m2 minutes ago
"It's nice to be called an all-rounder. I'll try to let my football do the talking." -Damien Cavka meets the media

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 1m1 minute ago
"I think I've got similar attributes to Andrew Gaff and Scott Selwood. We're gut runners and playing a linking role." -DC

"I thought I wasn't going to get drafted. When West Coast called my name I jumped for joy. It's a memory I'll never forget." -DC

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 1m1 minute ago
"Going that late in the draft is a motivating factor. I'm going to work as hard as I can to prove myself and repay the faith of the club."DC

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 18s18 seconds ago
"I ran a 16.8 beep. It was good to have some eyes on me, but I really had to work on my footy after that." -DC

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 3m3 minutes ago
"Patersons looks pretty big and I can't wait to get out there." -DC

"I'm staying with Scott Selwood. I'm watching everything he's doing, I'm trying not to be too annoying." -DC [end of conference]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back