NFL 2014 NFL - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanchez staking his claims on the starting role?

He's been up and down, probably more so than Foles was. I think his turnover rate was higher than Foles (before this week, not sure now). He was terrible against Green Bay. And was pretty average last week against a terrible Titans defence.

Chip won't say that Foles is the instant starter once healthy, but I have a feeling that's more to do with 1. He doesn't know when he will be healthy 2. Keep Sanchez confidence up

LeSean McCoy with a little Thanksgiving snack

lohRG7G.jpg

Greg Roman is a fool. Get back to the power running game. Kap isn't a pocket passer ffs, we need to play to our strengths not our weaknesses. This year has been screwed from the get go :(

The NFL has changed enormously in the last couple of decades, and so it’s no surprise that 27 of the 43 players with 10,000 yards started their careers in 1990 or later. A 10,000-yard career is not what it used to be, but Johnson still has many more good seasons left in him. Jerry Rice’s record of 22,895 receiving yards may be beyond reach for anyone, but Megatron may move into second place before he’s all done. The No. 2 spot on the all-time receiving yards list is currently occupied by Terrell Owens, with 15,934 receiving yards.

Agree but he is a gun.
I'm not sure about Richard Sherman. His best football is impressive but it's on one side of the field and generally when Chancellor or Thomas III are killing your opponents. It's come to me as no surprise that Sherman's football has improved dramatically since Kam Chancellor returned a few games ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find the Ray Rice thread. He's won his appeal and is eligible to play immediately IF a team signs him. his production was down this year, and lady, so I reckon he may struggle to get signed. Colts maybe?

I can't find the Ray Rice thread. He's won his appeal and is eligible to play immediately IF a team signs him. his production was down this year, and lady, so I reckon he may struggle to get signed. Colts maybe?

Cmon you big lug of a norseman, it's at the top of the first page.

And your ancestors apparently found the great southern land....pfft.

I'm not sure about Richard Sherman. His best football is impressive but it's on one side of the field and generally when Chancellor or Thomas III are killing your opponents. It's come to me as no surprise that Sherman's football has improved dramatically since Kam Chancellor returned a few games ago.
I watched that game again. SF offence was insipid & Kaepernick's passing lamentable. You'd like to think it was a one-off but it's happening more often. Something has to change there. In two weeks I suspect SF will have earned the title "Seattle's bitches"

With both of Sherman's intercepts it was less to do with Sherman & more to do with two horrid passes that went straight to him. The second one should have been hurled out of bounds

I watched that game again. SF offence was insipid & Kaepernick's passing lamentable. You'd like to think it was a one-off but it's happening more often. Something has to change there. In two weeks I suspect SF will have earned the title "Seattle's bitches"

With both of Sherman's intercepts it was less to do with Sherman & more to do with two horrid passes that went straight to him. The second one should have been hurled out of bounds
Don't get me wrong, Kaepernick was awful and the interceptions Sherman made were a product of him reading the QB and two horrible throws but, it comes to me as no surprise that the Seahawks have started to look like the Seahawks of 2013 once Chancellor and Wagner returned.

Sherman is a good player but his mouth is cashing the cheques his more appropriately skilled teammates are writing.

I'm not at all surprised at the Niners season hitting the skids this season. Give them credit for their NOR road victory which now doesn't seem too much of a grand achievement knowing the Saints can only score TEN vs Cinci in their own house the following week in a horrid run of three consecutive losses now at home. The Niners edging out the Deadskins last week was clear indication that this club isn't the same team that contested the play-offs in previous campaigns. I don't know enough about the troubles that hindered them but Harbaugh is all the talk of skating on thin ice. With a remote chance of a wildcard, they still need to play their best to just stay competitive. I saw the Cards with more upside than the Niners coming into this season and the Seahawks are going to be tested also in their home run but I still believe the Cards can take out the division (predicted before season started!!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back