Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll have to keep us posted- am sure you will. You were posting pretty much soon after your close call in the hospital. :p

Do you know if it's a boy/girl?? Names? Or is it top secret.. or you dont know anything at all.

Will do.

No, we didn't find out. We liked the surprise with our first one so decided to do the same. It's driving a couple of our friends crazy I think. At the moment we like Rowan or Cassandra.

Will do.

No, we didn't find out. We liked the surprise with our first one so decided to do the same. It's driving a couple of our friends crazy I think. At the moment we like Rowan or Cassandra.
Hi Catfish Alley , have been following these threads and just want to say how happy I was for you that you weren't hurt more than you were Frightening experience. Your attitude on here about it is :thumbsu: And congratulations on the new arrival coming :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh okay.

I'm just reading Bigfooty and the news while having a coffee and some raisin toast.
Breakfast? I am ready for morning tea. Going out to do the coffee thing with a friend, then coming back to test cook something that people are talking about, and I have never seen or eaten before . Turducken

Breakfast? I am ready for morning tea. Going out to do the coffee thing with a friend, then coming back to test cook something that people are talking about, and I have never seen or eaten before . Turducken
Turducken? Is that the thing people are talking about in General Discussion? Is it meant to be good?

I've had it before. It's pretty good. Probably not worth all the effort though.
Turducken? Is that the thing people are talking about in General Discussion? Is it meant to be good?
Ominous-sounding start to the name of that dish, CatMarie. :(
what is in it?
Never heard of it until this week . A mix of 3 birds. Turkey, Duck and chicken . Not sure if I would like it , but have been given one to try from a supermarket( frozen )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back