WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the CM Punk chants were just starting to settle down....looks like they'll be back with gusto on Monday.

And how the f*ck do you not diagnose a staph infection after three months? * these guys man, I've lost a tonne of respect for WWE.

Was always on Punks side when he left, I'm glad he's happy and healthy now, you never say never in wrestling, if Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan can come back then who knows, but I don't think he'll be back within the next couple years, dude busted his ass for that company.

you never say never in wrestling, if Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan can come back then who knows, but I don't think he'll be back within the next couple years, dude busted his ass for that company.

He's only 36. That's a heap of time for things to change before he's too old to comeback. I hope so.

I said Undertaker or HHH in my original post.

While I'm not opposed to either of your other 2 I'll definitely stand by my argument that Sting feuding with HHH still makes way more sense than either of them. Orton maybe, if his 'legend killer' gimmick was still in play.
Random Ziggler/Sting feud out of nowhere as Sting's only match ever in the WWE (which is what his run now as we know it is) makes absolutely zero sense.

Vs Orton makes sense because Orton is a headline wrestler who can do "Sting thinks he can come into my company I've been ruling for 10 years he can get bent".

Vs Ziggler makes sense because he's an upper midcarder who can go "Sting thinks he can take the spotlight I've been working for my whole life he can get bent". Match would also turn him into a main event star. (People say WWE is thin on talent, how about use WrestleMania to elevate some.)

Vs Undertaker is the weakest match of the 3 but his character has parallels to Sting and they were both big deals in the 90s so the storyline would make sense.

Vs Triple H, there was what a 2 year crossover where they were main eventers in different companies. Not a catching story. Oldie Triple H goes back on the shelf the night after. Meh.

I guess my retort to you originally quoting me will be: Spot the Ziggler fan still stuck in 2011 lol.

Pretty pointless huh?

Everyone has their opinions, but yours is wrong and out of date.

Last edited:
1417121393535.jpg

To have Sting appear at Survivor Series, and then not appear at all on Raw or SmackDown, is nothing short of absolutely stupid, and just does not make any real sense.

Sure, it might be the "obvious" route, but Sting's actions at Survivor Series would be so much more logical, and the follow-up would be so much better, if he'd come out when Triple H and Stephanie were talking in that first segment on Raw, explained his actions to them and the audience, then re-appeared at the end of the show, named as the new WWE GM.

Given how things have played out so far this week, they may as well have had Daniel Bryan make the surprise "save" at Survivor Series, and held off Sting's WWE debut for a five minute cameo in the Royal Rumble match.

Last edited:
I'm kind of skeptical on how long 'The New Day' will last, but then again, even 3MB somehow hung together for more than 18 months (September 23, 2012 to June 12, 2014), and they were a joke group that never got the weeks of promos that this trio has received.
I am still pretty confident it is just a short term ruse leading to a race focused story line. Why would they have Xavier Woods talking up a racism angle then all guys disappear then come back as a stereo type group jostling for the audiences entertainment. However this is the WWE we are talking about..

I am still pretty confident it is just a short term ruse leading to a race focused story line. Why would they have Xavier Woods talking up a racism angle then all guys disappear then come back as a stereo type group jostling for the audiences entertainment. However this is the WWE we are talking about..

Why would they have clearly mis-matched guys playing a rock band gimmick, and then never once have them doing a recorded vignette or in-ring segment that plays off the immense comedic potential the group had? Even if you didn't really want/need them to get over, 3MB's material could have written itself, and filled more quarter-show/B-show time (a la Santino) than it did. If they can't do the obvious, why would they do anything that takes planning and thought?

I doubt there's going to be any real character development, ulterior motive, back-referencing or subtle/intelligent "fleshing out" of anything with 'The New Day'. I think they are what they are, and can be taken on face value, as happy-go-lucky, good guy faces.

Nah. I didn't like him before the podcast. Still an arsehole.

He seems to me like the one bloke at your work you just want to punch in the nose. The bloke who knows your job better than you, your bosses job better than him, and all of the companies finances despite working in the ******* mail room.

Funny I agree he sounded like a fukwit on that puppets show

He complained he was sacked on he's wedding day lol he walked out on the company just before WM did he expect to be looked after?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it must be intentional how damn likeable they have made Rusev since the Big Show/Henry feuds. Maybe they want him to appeal to the overseas audience.

Can't have a race angle. Linda McMahon might want to fail at politics a third time.

Do people have time to go through their mail on their wedding day?

I think Punk's great and still do, but I don't think people should be taking every word his saying as gospel truth. The interview would've been much more interesting if it wasn't done by his best mate who agreed with him on every point,

When I think of colt cabana I see a giant sized kiss ass puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back