Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone I work with (silver member) reckons their season ticket has gone from $200-$250. Is that right? Still dirt cheap IMO.

That's a bottled water a game mate where's your compassiona don't wee on the little guy jeez

Yes errors do happen but losing renewals and also changing membership from concession to full paying adult is a huge error.
Membership records at Port have been dodgy since I signed up in 1997. Shouldn't be but are. I'm quite used to having to check everything each year though of course I'd prefer not to have to. You're OK now which is good, hopefully if you're back with us in 2016 and there's a glitch with your stuff you won't feel quite so vexed.

Finance 101.
I'm curious. How does the word 'eagles' on a 28 page Port thread score a view (and a reply) from a West Coast fan? Not unwelcome by the way but was it a random browse or do you have some sort of automated search going? Or with Star Wars a thing again was there a disturbance in the force?

Last edited:
I'm curious. How does the word 'eagles' on a 28 page Port thread score a view (and a reply) from a West Coast fan? Not unwelcome by the way but was it a random browse or do you have some sort of automated search going. Or with Star Wars a thing again was there a disturbance in the force?
Closet Port supporter :p

I'm curious. How does the word 'eagles' on a 28 page Port thread score a view (and a reply) from a West Coast fan? Not unwelcome by the way but was it a random browse or do you have some sort of automated search going? Or with Star Wars a thing again was there a disturbance in the force?

Kwality reads our boards - I know him from the Footy Industry board - I know he reads/posts in the stadium deals thread and used to read the Adelaide Oval Thunderbirds are go thread.

#PH408

Last edited:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...sing-memberships/story-fnia6ojc-1227138045354

“And we’re really encouraged by the high amount of interest from new members. Over the last month we’ve had expressions of interest from 4500 potential new members and a lot of those are joining up now.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...sing-memberships/story-fnia6ojc-1227138045354

#PH408

Must be all the crowie supporters that missed out on last years showdown.

That plus the obvious uplift from the all Teal (less maggies) guernsey.

Closet Port supporter :p

2 years in Adelaide working & living down near the Port, supported the local team. :thumbsu: Magpies!!

Such is the demand, there are currently 750 people on a waiting list for a reserved seat at Power home games.

“And we’re really encouraged by the high amount of interest from new members. Over the last month we’ve had expressions of interest from 4500 potential new members and a lot of those are joining up now.

#PH408

When the demand for a product exceeds supply ... the strength of the WA club memberships.

I regret going with Essential Power last year. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I didn't expect the stadium to be packed almost every week though.

Might see if I can upgrade to a reserved seat some time in the future.

Were you disappointed because you didn't get a good seat or because you didn't get in at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership Mail came today - Auto Renewal Confirmed - WIN! :D

photocopy.jpg

Were you disappointed because you didn't get a good seat or because you didn't get in at all?

The absence of a locked-away seat due to the unexpected increase and now oversubscription of demand, you'd have thought.

Probably already mentioned, but the bumper sticker is unfortunately going to read 'Bring The Noise' by the looks.

I'll add this to the list of reasons I like not being a driver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back