Werewolf S18 Off-Season Werewolf Game IV: Darkness, Be My Friend

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydoke7
So this is voting time is it?

This is my first werewolf post and I'm afraid it is underwhelming. All future votes for Okeydoke7 WILL be deleted given my new stewarding powers.

In the meantime, revenge is a dish best served...

BEEZ

So this is voting time is it?

This is my first werewolf post and I'm afraid it is underwhelming. All future votes for Okeydoke7 WILL be deleted given my new stewarding powers.

In the meantime, revenge is a dish best served...

BEEZ
Look. I wholeheartedly apologise. I was going to vote for Juggalo Balla, but ya know. Then, ClarkeM, but ya know. Then I was going to vote for Quivorir but he said something I liked yesterday so he survives at least one more day. You were next on my list of grudges :D

Oh. I can't believe they retracted your Spec powers and only gave you Steward :(

Thank you :D

Speaking of....
I'm going for MOoP, because he usually lasts in these games for quite a while. Sorry.. I really have no clue who to vote..

That's ok Ando, (I can help you with your spelling of my name if you like), actually, I'm usually out by the 3rd or 4th night. I seem to have a habit of pissing people off :thumbsu: FIGJAM
I will say, however, and maintain my honesty in these games, that I do not howl at the moon nor do I run around with violin cases. I just do my thing, drinking at DJ's till he kicks me out at closing time.

As I am supposed to be going out shortly, I'll make my vote based on the same rationale as Ando...Noobz0r

Sampires out at the start of the game is MASSIVE. I don't think anyone realises how big that is, they are the ones who can recruit and usually get forgotten about in the first couple of days and have already spread.

I'm going to vote Andonis1997 for being a campaigner.

That's ok Ando, (I can help you with your spelling of my name if you like), actually, I'm usually out by the 3rd or 4th night. I seem to have a habit of pissing people off :thumbsu: FIGJAM
I will say, however, and maintain my honesty in these games, that I do not howl at the moon nor do I run around with violin cases. I just do my thing, drinking at DJ's till he kicks me out at closing time.

As I am supposed to be going out shortly, I'll make my vote based on the same rationale as Ando...Noobz0r

Understandable, better get out before the sun rises.

I think you've been very silly MoOp.

Time to hang another Sampire.

I've been playing golf and have NFI what's going on.

Can anyone give me a quick summary?

Basically, there's 18 'holes' and you have use your 'club' (long stick thingy) to try and get the 'ball' in said holes.

I believe the more shots it takes the better and 'Happy Gilmore' shots are worth double.

Well, that's how I play.

I've been playing golf and have NFI what's going on.

Can anyone give me a quick summary?

You are still alive...

ClarkeM (Villager) mauled by Wereboncers.
Juggalo Balla (Wise Guy Sampire) poisoned by the Mafia.
pantskyle (Flog) shot by a Juggilante.

oh yes, and Filthy is shithouse at spelling

Wasn't there only one Sampire?

I think for not being able to spell earlier and now seeing double with Sampires my irrational first day vote is going to The Filth Wizard.

Subject to change and all that jazz.

Anyone else having troubles with Tapatalk? It's basically eliminating entire lines of text. I didn't even realise pants had been killed until I checked on chrome. Not the first time it's happened either. Weird.

Anyone else having troubles with Tapatalk? It's basically eliminating entire lines of text. I didn't even realise pants had been killed until I checked on chrome. Not the first time it's happened either. Weird.
Nah

Wasn't there only one Sampire?

I think for not being able to spell earlier and now seeing double with Sampires my irrational first day vote is going to The Filth Wizard.

Subject to change and all that jazz.

Lol. I'm doing well today. That's what you get for posting during work in retail pre-Xmas.

There's usually a pack of vampires. Danoz and brahj, I'm withdrawing my vote for MoOP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I had that during the X-Men game.

I forgot to add (should've read the OP better - doh!), I'm not in to sucking blood either and you should see my rocking tan.

Yeah I've been getting that for as long as I've had tapa. If you hold down on a post, it expands and usually shows lines which hide on tapa.
Lol. I'm doing well today. That's what you get for posting during work in retail pre-Xmas.

There's usually a pack of vampires. Danoz and brahj, I'm withdrawing my vote for MoOP.
To clarify what (to me) was clearly obvious in brahj's night phase post, the sampire's were expanded to two before Juggalo Balla was killed. They can't, however, expand again as is written in the OP rules.

To clarify what (to me) was clearly obvious in brahj's night phase post, the sampire's were expanded to two before Juggalo Balla was killed. They can't, however, expand again as is written in the OP rules.

Ah.

Ya hear that, Golumless.

He still may have been caught out.

I'm voting for croweater 41 , has yet to respond to me asking why he vote for ando, now ando could be evil for all I know but at least give a reason other than being an ass clown

A stab in the dark, but I'll vote to lynch MoOP. He doesn't make much sense when he's a villager, and it gets worse the eviler he gets. I'm finding it extremely difficult to analyse his posts, and I'm sober. This can only mean 1 thing. Off with his head and rid his body of the evil soul that's inhibiting it.

A stab in the dark, but I'll vote to lynch MoOP. He doesn't make much sense when he's a villager, and it gets worse the eviler he gets. I'm finding it extremely difficult to analyse his posts, and I'm sober. This can only mean 1 thing. Off with his head and rid his body of the evil soul that's inhibiting it.
Cool story, but oh so wrong. Try aiming for the bowl...I mean evil doers for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back