Welcome to the Club pick 46 Western Bulldogs Caleb Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

This warrants another post. He isn't similar to Diesel, Nelly, he IS Diesel:

It's actually scary; it's like they're like carbon copies of each-other.

This warrants another post. He isn't similar to Diesel, Nelly, he IS Diesel:

It's actually scary; it's like they're like carbon copies of each-other.

Really hope you are right GB - good observation too - there is more than a bit of Deisel Williams in him. I see more Sam Mitchell in Caleb though.

That video was very good hey?

As confirmed they are not highlights but every single bit of vision of him from the championships that was televised. Watched a couple of SANFL games too and he's a terrier.

Sure was good. Thanks for that. Will be a cult player in no time. And get lots of frees for high tackles... :D

Diesel was as slow as a wet week, Daniel's has far more toe, and will be able to traverse the wings, as well as do the in and under stuff. Can you imagine him roving a ball - up in the forward fifty, as soon as he grabs the ball he'll be tackled high, free goals!!! Need him to start practising the Selwood shrug.

Just watched the involvements video on Youtube, Wow. Impressed. Whether he can transfer that against blokes with an average of 20-25cm and 20kg's on him, I don't know. If he can? Watch out.

Won't take any marks in the AFL, but I feel as though if we groom him as a half forward flanker (Don't wan't him deep, as he can't mark and his footy smarts and ball use will be bloody wasted in a pocket), we will have a weapon on our hands. Imagine Sandilands trying to tackle him.. 44cm, 53kg's difference. High tackle machine, anyone?

Diesel was as slow as a wet week, Daniel's has far more toe, and will be able to traverse the wings, as well as do the in and under stuff. Can you imagine him roving a ball - up in the forward fifty, as soon as he grabs the ball he'll be tackled high, free goals!!! Need him to start practising the Selwood shrug.
He won't need the Selwood shrug, He'll need to practise a little jump to ensure the tackler actually reaches his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically you guys have got the midget version of Ablett.

Every game I've seen him play its just jaw dropping stuff.

I'm so rapt he got a chance in the national draft, hopefully his game can still stand up in the AFL. Will be interesting.

If he was 180cm+ i would have thought he'd have gone pick 1.

Basically you guys have got the midget version of Ablett.

Every game I've seen him play its just jaw dropping stuff.

I'm so rapt he got a chance in the national draft, hopefully his game can still stand up in the AFL. Will be interesting.

If he was 180cm+ i would have thought he'd have gone pick 1.
Hahaha

I've known supporters to say at games from previous years in the previous very proudly admit they've backed Jones for the Coleman

there is an even braver bet
I was very close to backing Bonts at 70s this year for the rising star am now glad I didnt I would have lost my s**t as he was robbed anyone else who doesn't agree is kidding themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back