The Official Week 5 Thread (feat. Carmelo Anthony, Business Tycoon)

If you could start a franchise with 1 player, who would it be?

• Kevin Durant

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Anthony Davis

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Boogie Cousins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Ingles

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Yeah it's been real disappointing so far. There have been some good points, such as him feeding Drummond a lot more, but some of his rotations have been horrible.

Drummond was playing really poorly up until his last 3 games, where he is putting up 22 and 14.

All together our team just isn't very good. We have no small forwards, KCP is our only shooting guard (Meeks back soon should help) and Smoove is Smoove. Jennings has probably been our best player this year :oops:

So at the moment it's just about deciding whether I want Karl Towns or Mudiay

Is it just me, or do Drummond and Monroe alternate their best form? When one is on, the other seems quiet... which is odd, coz neither of them is exactly selfish.

my avy is surprising the nba ;)

Mo, Mo, Mo! Everybody loves Mo.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bucks doing good. Looks like Kidd abandoned ship at the right time.

This might be one of the more underrated calls of the entire season.

Milwaukee's future looks so much more promising all of a sudden, Brooklyn just treading water in a very expensive bathing suit.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No Hot Curry but Flaming Mo on tap :p

Happiness is just a flaming Mo away...

appcrop_4901205_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Is it just me, or do Drummond and Monroe alternate their best form? When one is on, the other seems quiet... which is odd, coz neither of them is exactly selfish.

Mo, Mo, Mo! Everybody loves Mo.

Yeah they dont seem to play well together too often. However they almost never play minutes together without Smith at the 3. When Meeks is back Id like to see a Jennings Meeks KCP Monroe Drummond line up because I think that could really work

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
This might be one of the more underrated calls of the entire season.

Milwaukee's future looks so much more promising all of a sudden, Brooklyn just treading water in a very expensive bathing suit.

Wasn't all that kind of expected though, even as early as the start of last season?

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I was a fan of the bucks roster before jabari and kidd. cbf looking back but i made some comments on a few of the bottom dweller's rosters from last season and i liked milwaukee from a roster point of view.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Wasn't all that kind of expected though, even as early as the start of last season?

12 months ago Milwaukee's future wasn't looking crash hot. This was their future -

seattle-supersonics.jpg

I think a lot of people liked their potential with Jabrari & Giannis though. Having new owners and Kidd on board helps.

Back