Anywhere I can find U18 TAC Cup vids?

Remove this Banner Ad

Turky

Team Captain
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Preferably on the internet and this years TAC Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.therebels.com.au under the Multimedia Tab there is a section for Rebels TV. Each game is split into halves and then uploaded as a Youtube file I think. assume the whole season is available so you could see at least one game for each club.

Great Find - Then why do other teams don’t do this?

I'm somewhat slow to the party but great job by the Rebels! Will have some watching to do over coming days! :)

You be a Very Busy Boy;)

Then why do other TAC Club do not do this:mad:

You be a Very Busy Boy;)

Then why do other TAC Club do not do this:mad:

It's less about being angry about everyone else as much as it is be thankful for North Ballarat as Eastern did some years back with their brief highlight tapes.

The best thing we as the public can do is support it by watching these games and if the popularity is high then others may adopt the same ideas and get more games posted online in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, been a while since anyone posted on this thread but just thought I would check in and see if there have been any developments in this space regarding access to TAC Cup match footage?

Hi, been a while since anyone posted on this thread but just thought I would check in and see if there have been any developments in this space regarding access to TAC Cup match footage?

Think you can Buy them but they are Very Expensive

Think you can Buy them but they are Very Expensive

In the vicinity of five figures they reckon...

Thanks guys, I have actually touched base with the TAC Cup sides and they have pretty much all come back and said that they are the property of AFL Victoria and that the footage isn't released, one talent manager suggested that I go straight to AFL Vic and request it but I don't like my chances, ridiculous set up if you ask me, they should be trying to promote these kids, even some local country leagues are putting up match footage of games on their websites these days, ridiculously backward.

In terms of the costs I find that staggering, I might just follow this up with AFL Vic and see how far I get, thanks for your replies

Thanks guys, I have actually touched base with the TAC Cup sides and they have pretty much all come back and said that they are the property of AFL Victoria and that the footage isn't released, one talent manager suggested that I go straight to AFL Vic and request it but I don't like my chances, ridiculous set up if you ask me, they should be trying to promote these kids, even some local country leagues are putting up match footage of games on their websites these days, ridiculously backward.

In terms of the costs I find that staggering, I might just follow this up with AFL Vic and see how far I get, thanks for your replies

Agree. Want people to care about Prospects and Under-Age footy. Then Promtote it and don't hide it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back