News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to keep the monogram as white on navy:
1h9w7r.jpg
going against your preferences here:
carlton clash.png carlton third.png

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone add any other changes that aren't already mentioned here. Port's teal NAB jumper is one, as well as North > Canterbury. Thanks.
I've got a big list. I think it's finished.

Adelaide-Move to BLK, New Clash, Green Orange and Yellow training tops and black run out top. 25 years logo on top of the numbers.

Brisbane- Return to Fitzroy lion. New Home, Away and Clash. Garuda Indonesia as Shorts Sponsor

Carlton-Revert to traditional monogram as home, Slightly changed 150 years logo, new Nike template which looks like Adidas

Collingwood-Star logo on collar changed to Word Mark, Emirates logo made smaller, Magpie watermark on middle back stripe, football sponsor changed to United

Essendon-Darker red on jumper, moved to new Adidas template, new training tops

Fremantle-Red background on Woodside logo,

Geelong-Gold cat, EST. 1859 and Premiership years inside collar, Promotional top for Kardinia Park, new training tops

Gold Coast-Move to BLK, new training tops

GWS-Move to BLK, new training tops

Hawthorn-Promotional Luke Hodge 250th jumper, removed watermarked logo on front, new media and preseason polos, new Adidas template, no monogram on the back of away jumper

Melbourne-Red away jumper with blue monogram for away, white version for clash, removed watermarked monogram on the front, new media hoodies, new New Balance template

North Melbourne-Move to Canterbury, new training tops, removed logo from jumpers

Port Adelaide-Teal preseason jumper, writing inside collar which says WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE, new training tees and singlets, new media polos, heritage jumper, Anzac jumper, indigenous jumper

Richmond-New training jumpers

St. Kilda-Not sure if theirs anything new

Sydney-EST. 1874 printed inside collar, new polos

West Coast-New media polos

Western Bulldogs-New logo, updated to BLK rather than KooGa, new training tops, new NAB Challenge jumper (most likely), Eureka jumper if matches are played down in Ballarat

Umpires-Move to BLK

Last edited:

I've got a big list. Not entirely finished. Will soon add all training, shorts, logo sponsor and media stuff later

Adelaide-Move to BLK, New Clash, Green Orange and Yellow training tops and black run out top.

Brisbane- Return to Fitzroy lion. New Home, Away and Clash. Garuda Indonesia as Shorts Sponsor

Carlton-Revert to traditional monogram as home, Slightly changed 150 years logo

Collingwood-Star logo on collar changed to Word Mark, Emirates logo made smaller, Magpie watermark on middle back stripe

Essendon-Darker red on jumper, moved to new Adidas template

Fremantle-Red background on Woodside logo, collar looks different (may be wool, maybe raised)

Geelong-Printing inside collar (can't remember what it said) Promotional top for Kardinia Park

Gold Coast-Move to BLK

GWS-Move to BLK

Hawthorn-Promotional Luke Hodge 250th jumper

Melbourne-Red away jumper with blue monogram for away, white version for clash

North Melbourne-Move to Canterbury

Port Adelaide-Teal preseason jumper

Sydney-EST. 1874 printed inside collar

Western Bulldogs-New logo, updated to BLK rather than KooGa, new training tops, new NAB Challenge jumper (most likely), Eureka jumper if matches are played down in Ballarat

Umpires-Move to BLK
pretty sure Melbourne and Hawthorn have ditched the printed logos on their chest too.
basically this ^ but also adding; Carlton has new template/collar, Hawthorn getting rid of the monogram on the back of their away and a potential new clash, Melbourne doesn't have the MCC logo (I think) on the back and North Melbourne got rid of their logo.

Also, the Freo collar hasn't changed, the back is just a bit bigger, possibly to fit the text inside.

I've got a big list. Not entirely finished. Will soon add all training, shorts, logo sponsor and media stuff later

Adelaide-Move to BLK, New Clash, Green Orange and Yellow training tops and black run out top.

Carlton-Revert to traditional monogram as home, Slightly changed 150 years logo

Collingwood-Star logo on collar changed to Word Mark, Emirates logo made smaller, Magpie watermark on middle back stripe

Essendon-Darker red on jumper, moved to new Adidas template

Fremantle-Red background on Woodside logo, collar looks different (may be wool, maybe raised)

Geelong-Printing inside collar (can't remember what it said) Promotional top for Kardinia Park

Gold Coast-Move to BLK

GWS-Move to BLK

Hawthorn-Promotional Luke Hodge 250th jumper

Melbourne-Red away jumper with blue monogram for away, white version for clash

North Melbourne-Move to Canterbury

Port Adelaide-Teal preseason jumper

Sydney-EST. 1874 printed inside collar

Umpires-Move to BLK

Awesome, I'll put this in the OP when you finish it

basically this ^ but also adding; Carlton has new template/collar, Hawthorn getting rid of the monogram on the back of their away and a potential new clash, Melbourne doesn't have the MCC logo (I think) on the back and North Melbourne got rid of their logo.

Also, the Freo collar hasn't changed, the back is just a bit bigger, possibly to fit the text inside.
The freo thing is the new ISC thing. Instead of having a template for one team and another for 3, they leave the collar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The freo thing is the new ISC thing. Instead of having a template for one team and another for 3, they leave the collar
Its not. There is nothing to put on the Fremantle collar. :D

Along with Fremantle's draftee pic a few pages back, it seems this is a new ISC collar? Not a fan...

2_AA271114MW0969.jpg

These new ISC collars look terrible. They're all gonna look like they're running around with popped collars.

I reckon these player issue Carlton jumpers still have side/shoulder panels. Also missing the tag on the bottom corner. The photo earlier was just the retail. I think the collar will be the only change to the matchday uniform.

These new ISC collars look terrible. They're all gonna look like they're running around with popped collars.

I reckon these player issue Carlton jumpers still have side/shoulder panels. Also missing the tag on the bottom corner. The photo earlier was just the retail. I think the collar will be the only change to the matchday uniform.
They never had a tag, it always said 'dri-fit' on the other side

They never had a tag, it always said 'dri-fit' on the other side

I'm aware of that. I'm saying that I don't believe the new ones wil have it either. The picture posted earlier that did have it is just the retail version. It had no side/shoulder panels either, and people were claiming this as a new template for Nike.

As far as I know, Nike have always had a "basic" template for their retails. This also allows them to sell "authentic" versions at a massively inflated price. The picture I quoted shows the player issues which still have the side/shoulder panels, DriFit logo and no patch. I think the only change we will see to the onfield Carlton jumpers for 2015 is a new collar.

As far as I know, Nike have always had a "basic" template for their retails. This also allows them to sell "authentic" versions at a massively inflated price. The picture I quoted shows the player issues which still have the side/shoulder panels, DriFit logo and no patch. I think the only change we will see to the onfield Carlton jumpers for 2015 is a new collar.
I don't think sidepanels/shoulder panels will suit this template...I don't know, we'll see. And you're right, from what I remember Nike never have any panels on their retails. Nor a raised CFC (as much as I want a home guernsey with one now). Although I did get a baby blue clash with side panels (no shoulders) and the raised CFC from a Nike store down ...Burke St? It's a street for shopping.
So they just happened to have a whole bunch of the new logo jumpers made in case it 'won' the members vote.
Right...
They are the 2014 heritage guernseys. They all have the old collars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back