Victoria Election - 29 November 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I play cricket with Sam Hibbins, known him for 10 years. Absolute top bloke, would be delighted if he gets in in Prahran

Apparently will go to preferences.

Just the beginning for the Libs. They are going to cop an unpleasant fisting in QLD next year

Kevin Andrews basically said we didn't expect to win so it took us 2 years to realise we were in government then shaw ruined us. **** me if it takes you 2 years to work out in Government i know why you lost.

Liberals did not know what they had on their hands when Shaw joined them and did not agree to cutting wages/cutting funding to public schools and the public health system and then selling all our assets overseas to be run by foreigners!

I could imagine Napthine talking to him behind closed doors and i would of loved to be a fly on the wall!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Shepperton in Indi per chance?

Edit: Nup, but close. Reality is setting in in the bush that the Nats are effectively useless and they need to vote in an independent if they want to be truly represented

30 years of watching Bendigo and Ballarat get the $$$...one of the safest seats in the State....GAGF, NOT any more!

Didn't you know, lefties are no longer called 'commies' by the Angry Right Wingers, but 'Islamists' (just read all the hyperbole Russell Brand and other left-wing leaning celebrities cop on twitter)

The letters section in the Herald-Sun will make for pleasureable reading in the next week or so :)

Might tune into bolt for the first time tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back