Upper Murray 2014

THE BUZZ 68

Rookie
Oct 31, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
it will be very interesting once feb rolls around. jake vinge to Cudgewa from walwa, a lot of rumours bullioh?,feds? walwa?

little joe

Debutant
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Demonroo M.Molkinten to Marra will be a big lost to the club.Have they appointed a coach yet or still looking ,would be good to see maybe chopper back there or B.Carey take on the job.Will the new club rooms be ready for this season or back to the swimming pool? See in todays paper E.Nichols coach of Corryong don't seem to have lost alot of players

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
So Bullion & corryong looking the likely top 2??? not much going on over there or what?
No doubt Bullioh will be raging favorites next year and Corryong will likely make the top 4 but I don't see them as contenders unless Nicholas can recruit far and wide. The Border Mail said they'd lost Cooper, Pearl, Rhodes, Anderson and Renshaw already and I doubt Reid would be going back with all the negative stuff said about him while the Hanson boys look likely to retire. They'll still make top 4 but I think its only because Cudgy (do they have a coach yet?) and Tumba will of dropped off and Feds still won't have enough depth to challenge for a flag. Who know's maybe Walwa can even pinch a few wins next year.

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
No doubt Bullioh will be raging favorites next year and Corryong will likely make the top 4 but I don't see them as contenders unless Nicholas can recruit far and wide. The Border Mail said they'd lost Cooper, Pearl, Rhodes, Anderson and Renshaw already and I doubt Reid would be going back with all the negative stuff said about him while the Hanson boys look likely to retire. They'll still make top 4 but I think its only because Cudgy (do they have a coach yet?) and Tumba will of dropped off and Feds still won't have enough depth to challenge for a flag. Who know's maybe Walwa can even pinch a few wins next year.
Who have bullioh picked up that has made them favourites johnny? I had them beating Corryong in the prelim last year but they were outclassed by a team that was soundly beaten in the big dance. Lezius coaching the blues is what I hear.

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

It's a good point about Nicholas being able to recruit. While he is definitely a favourite son it proved to be the case last time he coached that he doesn't have a large network of contacts to be able to attract players to the club.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Big loss for tumba if true... Good chance they'll fall further down the ladder...wouldn't think Ried we'll stay as player?? Heard Arthur's, hall, Voigt, ward, and maybe two more are heading to nth wang....only rumours tho not 100%

Yes, it is a big loss for Tumba with Molky leaving. Been told the new coaches (Carey and Spencer) will bring some new players to the club in 2015. Be interesting to see what Barnes does, cant seeing him staying after 2 years but who knows.

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes, it is a big loss for Tumba with Molky leaving. Been told the new coaches (Carey and Spencer) will bring some new players to the club in 2015. Be interesting to see what Barnes does, cant seeing him staying after 2 years but who knows.

D/Roo be handy hanging onto Barnes his a tough nut, where is Carey and Spencer from?

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
D/Roo be handy hanging onto Barnes his a tough nut, where is Carey and Spencer from?

BP,

Carey was the full forward for Tumba this year and Spencer has played for Tumba for the past (3) years. Generally the lads from Wagga stay for about (2) years, would be very suprised if he did. I reckon a few on them will follow Molky to Marrar.

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good to see tumba keep thier wagga connection very important for their club specifically for recruiting purposes.i think it's a little bit early to pick top two but one thing you can be sure of bullioh will be in the top four

little joe

Debutant
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well got one out of two rite in coaching job at tumba walwa might surprise everyone next season A.L back at cudgie was a surprise

goodbitaredgum

Debutant
Aug 18, 2009
in a tent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has the draw been released for next year yet? Did I hear correct that gilson has left corryong & gone to thurgoona? Also heard walwa might have been having a look in tumba's backyard for a few recruits?

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure on the Gilson situation but had heard a rumour Paton had fallen out with Corryong and was also heading to Thurgoona. A lot of Chinese whispers this time of year though!

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure on the Gilson situation but had heard a rumour Paton had fallen out with Corryong and was also heading to Thurgoona. A lot of Chinese whispers this time of year though!

I thought Cooper might of stuck another season out and payed back to Corryong for getting him off suspension to play in last years grand final that would of been a few $$$$ and would of stung more since Corryong lost , Sounds like Corryong have lost a fair bit of quality stock.
Feds are picking up a few players
Who coaching Billioh???

I hate rugby

Draftee
Dec 11, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wipe your chin beerpig your dribbling s**t again. How about you try get a kick n not have theories on every other clubs finances and playing career . That's right your a s**t footballer and an average Bloke. Ps. It's who is not who coaching.

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes buzz had very nice festive season. Went to tumba Saturday and their clubrooms I would say are the best in the comp took some photos but have no idea how to put them on here will have to get my girls to show me cheers max

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
How boys, does anyone know how to start a new 2015 thread?

Looks like Tumba have lost a few more:

Molky and Jake Hindmarsh to Marrar.
Matty Howarth (last years coach on the move)
Hallcroft / Parr retired.
Allen and Hayes to Albury.

New co- coaches expect to pick up a some new players.

goodbitaredgum

Debutant
Aug 18, 2009
in a tent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sounds like tumba's new coaches will need to pick up nearly a whole team. geez they've lost some. In their defence i was told parr & hindmarsh only played a couple of games each last year?

When does everyone start preseason over there?

Back