"New drug and two more clubs in AFL doping saga"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah reckon only 30? I would have pegged the evens somewhat higher - I think you would do your dough on that one BC the smart money would be on the overs surely!
the qualifier, was be seen on the record. so in fairfax, news unlimited, or the tv program. this is not an industry poll. If it was, it would be 600 AFLPA 99.5% save one or two players, and the bendigo bombers rookie list mums player

OKeefe is a hypocrite tho. his skull displays all the physiognomy symptoms of growth factors. that said, he still looks might good for a 32 yo

Hypocrisy, lies, drug cheating......meh

There is only 1 sin.

Speaking out.

Look at what Spike did to the dunce like Reimers.

What happened to Spike for his bullying, lying performance?......appointed Head of the GWS Academy.

I can clear up some misinformation regarding the taped conversation with Alavi mentioned earlier in this thread.

1. Cordy didn't record the meeting, the other staff member present did
2. The other staff member taped all of his meetings on his phone, it wasn't the 'espionage' it was made out to be
3. When the other staff member got a new phone months later he didn't bring the old recordings across
4. Alavi, as a Blues fan, pitched very overpriced supplements which the guys present weren't interested in

What happened outside of this meeting I'm not aware of.

Imagine if the players get off the TB4 charges and manage to clear their names, then the Tribunal finds Dank guilty for injecting Essendon players with Hexarelin as has been hinted is one of the charges. (I take that with a grain of salt).

imagine if the players get off the TB4 charges and manage to clear their names, then the tribunal finds Dank guilty for arranging for sexy tan injections made to Clarko and Croady revealed as his direct supplier. It's fun making up hypotheticals!

When the likes of Judd and Waite have publicly stated that they haven't been injected with peptides or been on any program close to what the Essendon players went on and Judd goes on to say he certainly would have questioned everything if he was in the bombers players position, I think its safe to say nothing was ever passed on to our players... Hell, the first person we would have given a growth hormone that repairs tissue would have been to Waite...
god knows it would have got him on the park more..

Mate - if the Essendon interviews are anything to go by, the fact Judd mentioned the word "injection", means it'd be included in an interim report... Let's just hope he hasn't heard of a substance that starts with "Thymo"..

I can clear up some misinformation regarding the taped conversation with Alavi mentioned earlier in this thread.

1. Cordy didn't record the meeting, the other staff member present did
2. The other staff member taped all of his meetings on his phone, it wasn't the 'espionage' it was made out to be
3. When the other staff member got a new phone months later he didn't bring the old recordings across
4. Alavi, as a Blues fan, pitched very overpriced supplements which the guys present weren't interested in

What happened outside of this meeting I'm not aware of.

What was the reported fallout between Cordy and Ratten about that happened shortly after the Essendon match and the Alavi meeting?

Was it that Cordy and the other staff member didn't buy what Alavi offered ?, or was it that they even met with Alavi?, or was it nothing to do with this stuff?

Someone at Carlton was more than interested in what Alavi and Dank were pushing.

Looks like according to ASADA it was only 1 "coach" and there is so far no indication of it being for personal use or for other purposes.

Looks like ASADA certainly investigated though if they are referring to it in tribunal submissions..

Hypocrisy, lies, drug cheating......meh

There is only 1 sin.

Speaking out.

Look at what Spike did to the dunce like Reimers.

What happened to Spike for his bullying, lying performance?......appointed Head of the GWS Academy.
Reimers is with Snowden in a gulag in siberia. but with s**t straight edge tatts

What was the reported fallout between Cordy and Ratten about that happened shortly after the Essendon match and the Alavi meeting?

Was it that Cordy and the other staff member didn't buy what Alavi offered ?, or was it that they even met with Alavi?, or was it nothing to do with this stuff?

Someone at Carlton was more than interested in what Alavi and Dank were pushing.

Looks like according to ASADA it was only 1 "coach" and there is so far no indication of it being for personal use or for other purposes.

Looks like ASADA certainly investigated though if they are referring to it in tribunal submissions..
i'd like malthouse and buttifant turfed and Ratts to come back. peptides or no peptides. he was given short shrift at princess park.

i'd like malthouse and buttifant turfed and Ratts to come back. peptides or no peptides. he was given short shrift at princess park.

He had a few good points as a Coach, but on balance he was useless. The list, when he left, was full of contracted Ratten b and c graders.

Judd got us to the finals under Ratts....not Ratts.

Only Carlton watchers really know how he carried us for 5 herculean years. Murphy had a MVP year as well.

He had a few good points as a Coach, but on balance he was useless. The list, when he left, was full of contracted Ratten b and c graders.

Judd got us to the finals under Ratts....not Ratts.

Only Carlton watchers really know how he carried us for 5 herculean years. Murphy had a MVP year as well.
yeah, i just h8 malthouse and his WWII fanboyism, and if the d!ckhead would go two phrases, just two, without quoting from Vince Lombardi. Or blitzkreig.

its like a Robert Murphy article in the Age which doesnt go one para without mentioning Dylan Stones or Led Zeppelin.

yeah, i just h8 malthouse and his WWII fanboyism, and if the d!ckhead would go two phrases, just two, without quoting from Vince Lombardi. Or blitzkreig.

its like a Robert Murphy article in the Age which doesnt go one para without mentioning Dylan Stones or Led Zeppelin.

lol....i like the grumpy bastard. I like how he wipes his boots on the useless pack of AFL journos for fun and to get the us v them going with his players.

Plus he makes me laugh on gameday with his angry rooster act.

Agree wholeheartedly with you about his War Fanboyism though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imagine if the players get off the TB4 charges and manage to clear their names, then the tribunal finds Dank guilty for arranging for sexy tan injections made to Clarko and Croady revealed as his direct supplier. It's fun making up hypotheticals!

The difference is,one of Danks alleged charges is injecting the Essendon players with Hexarelin.Nice try though

More to the point, carlton is happy to squeal like a little bitch about the Alavi interview to try and sink essendon, but destroys the same evidence to protect its own.

The most interesting part of this article is the fact that ASADA has accused essendon players of taking both hex and tb4 but they are relying on player testimony to prosecute tb4.

Strange that no players remembered getting hexarelin, isn't it?

Think the Hex angle is to get Dank. Remember that there are two parallel hearings, the 34 players and Dank. ASADA/AFL want to be certain to get Dank. And player use, rather than staff use is what will nail Dank.

Think the Hex angle is to get Dank. Remember that there are two parallel hearings, the 34 players and Dank. ASADA/AFL want to be certain to get Dank. And player use, rather than staff use is what will nail Dank.

Actually supplying staff is trafficking

I think the consents are definately key as they have the dosage instructions that match directly with dosage instructions given by Charter for Tb4.I am pretty sure the consents listed 4 drugs though and AOD was included on them.

Also 38 players signed consent forms to receive Thymosin according to the AFL Charge sheet, I think it is telling that only 34 players received SCN's , it seems to indicate they know who received the injections and who did not.

For AOD I still believe ASADA/WADA are scared to test S.0 in court due to compounding pharmacy loophole

nice try but two players refused to be interviewed - that brings it down to 36 - Can't help with the other two players.

Actually supplying staff is trafficking

Trafficking is notoriously difficult to prove - It's probably a moot point seeing that dank isn't defending the charges.

nice try but two players refused to be interviewed - that brings it down to 36 - Can't help with the other two players.

The fact 2 players refused to be interviewed means nothing even if it did my point still stands,36 players and only 34 received scn

Lot of smoke here, but no fire at this stage

That being said, it underlines why ALL clubs should be subject to a transparent, independent, and forensic audit with regards to supplement use and supplement management

I'm not that happy with that statement. Sure the AFL cleared us and we did some checks at the time....but does ASADA have any new information that suggests we have done the wrong thing?

Crikey don't be so defensive whilst you may hold fears about this its not like your club a serial cheats. You have been cleared and you haven't self reported.

Lot of smoke here, but no fire at this stage

That being said, it underlines why ALL clubs should be subject to a transparent, independent, and forensic audit with regards to supplement use and supplement management
supplements are just doublespeak. we aint talking whey protein and creatine.

you know who owns mr peptides, the bikies and dank do. medical rejuvenation clinic. more newspeak there. testosterone replacement therapy yadayadayada,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back