Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from a fish saler not Woolies or a take away shop, these are likely to have been frozen, always buy fresh.

Worcestershire sauce + bacon and a bit of rock salt.

OK Just cook the bacon then ? If it is that easy, I am easy about it .. Yes, is a fish shop Thanks
Funny :) This post has Worcestershire sauce, the above post has soy . lol

OK Just cook the bacon then ? If it is that easy, I am easy about it .. Yes, is a fish shop Thanks
Funny :) This post has Worcestershire sauce, the above post has soy . lol

Changed the post, I was thinking of a different recipe.

Dice the bacon, fry it crispy, drain the oysters of excess sea water, add bacon, dash of worcester and top with rock salt if the oysters arent already too salty.

This is Random Chat , right? Soooo, have been asked to get some oysters for Christmas lunch . I know NOTHING ... I know nuzzing....... nuzzing , I tell you , about oysters. :$ I can get some uncooked , from a fish shop. Then what ? Do I need to make a sauce ? Really?? Can't they just um, gag on, um swallow them from the shell ?

If you live in Melbourne, go to Poseidon in Alphington.

This is Random Chat , right? Soooo, have been asked to get some oysters for Christmas lunch . I know NOTHING ... I know nuzzing....... nuzzing , I tell you , about oysters. :$ I can get some uncooked , from a fish shop. Then what ? Do I need to make a sauce ? Really?? Can't they just um, gag on, um swallow them from the shell ?
For years I never ate oysters because of this:

Can't get enough of them now.

The **** next door is cutting down his trees. My car is parked in MY driveway and covered in ******* sawdust. Instead of coming and knocking on the door and giving me a bit of warning, the **** keeps it up. I'll be doing something to an item he owns. ******* ****.
The dude across the road parked his car so that a quarter of it is blocking my driveway. It was there this morning and it was there when I went home for lunch.
If its there when I get home later tonight Im gonna accidentally hit it. Tough luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dude across the road parked his car so that a quarter of it is blocking my driveway. It was there this morning and it was there when I went home for lunch.
If its there when I get home later tonight Im gonna accidentally hit it. Tough luck

NEIGHBOUR: Hey! Hey you up there!!

NOAH: Whaddya want?

NEIGHBOUR: What the hell is this?

NOAH: It's an Ark!

NEIGHBOUR: What's it for?

NOAH: I can't tell you! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

NEIGHBOUR: Well do you wanna get it out of my driveway? I've got to get to work!!

Or, you can put finely diced bacon on them with the worcester sauce and throw them under the griller. That's Oysters Kilpatrick. If they're fresh, Oysters Natural are for the connoisseur.

I want to know why glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle.
Or when your pen doesn't work, as soon as you scribble on one of the corners of the paper it starts working again.. Why can't it just keep working!!!

I want to know why glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle.
No air inside the bottle. Or glue uses solvents that evaporate once exposed to air.

Source: major in chemistry...who am I kidding I don't remember s**t from those classes. I googled it.

I'm going to whore myself out for a second. I finished mixing a new track. Give it a listen/like on Soundcloud if you can. :)
Direct Link

OR

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/597463

----------------

On another note, I went to the dentist today for the first time in years, thinking I had ******* awesome teeth. Turns out I need at least two fillings. :(

Or when sumones Tailgating u do u drive even Slower just to piss them off ? I do works every time......
Flick your headlights on and off, this causes your rear lights to come on as if you were breaking (most people can't tell the difference in the split second you do it).

Makes people think youve slammed on your breaks and they soon give you room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back