Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

He's everyone's best friend. Criticism is always constructive, understanding is always evident, wit always comes through in spades. There's nothing to not like. Can't see any problem with the ranking.

He's boring, that's what he is.

But the s**t always has purpose, it antagonises. He does it on purpose to piss off campaigners like you. Works a treat too ;)

Lol has failed to piss me off once this season.

Will be surprised if he isn't in Uncle_Leo's top 2 most underrated posters. Yes he's difficult to read sometimes, but once you get past the grammar, what he posts is great.

Oh ok so Big Bang Theory gifs are considered good posting?

Completely disagree. Maintains relevance, posts in every match thread, everything he starts is finished. One of the guys who is rated unfairly due to the new need to post too much. Still does what everyone wants in a poster, and that's to get people talking.

Bullshit. Apart from the thread he does I don't see anything that he posts that get's people talking.

He's boring, that's what he is.
Only when he's not posting media. You'll see some more of that next season, i'm certain.

Lol has failed to piss me off once this season.
That's because you retired, flog. If you were around when it mattered, you'd have been pissed off.

Oh ok so Big Bang Theory gifs are considered good posting?
I challenge you to find more than 5 BBT gifs he's posted this season. He stopped that last season.

Bullshit. Apart from the thread he does I don't see anything that he posts that get's people talking.
Every time he ventures out of the team/match/ladder threads he gets beaten down for his posting. I don't blame him for not venturing out often.

PVF proving again he says so much about so little.

Here's your problem. You spend so much time spruiking your "on topic" "stats" "qooty relevant" posting style that you forget how totally devoid of personality you are.

You are so boring even Wacky Tiger doesn't like your posts.

PVF proving again he says so much about so little.

Here's your problem. You spend so much time spruiking your "on topic" "stats" "qooty relevant" posting style that you forget how totally devoid of personality you are.

You are so boring even Wacky Tiger doesn't like your posts.

Ah no I don't actually have a problem. You're the one with the problem as you may be sued for copyright infringement for stealing someone's gimmick in this league.

I'm the Cult of Personality.

I have you know Wacky Tiger gives me plenty of likes.

red_main_1689473a.jpg

PVF - eliminated with post #1,060

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah no I don't actually have a problem. You're the one with the problem as you may be sued for copyright infringement for stealing someone's gimmick in this league.

I'm the Cult of Personality.

I have you know Wacky Tiger gives me plenty of likes.

Did you really just say I would be sued for copyright infringement and then in your next breath proclaim yourself CM Punk?

Did you really just say I would be sued for copyright infringement and then in your next breath proclaim yourself CM Punk?
Stop, stop, he is dead already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back