Conspiracy Theory Martin Place siege

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not a conspiracy theory. It's possible that there have been staged shootings in the US but not this. That video is ridiculous really.

Do you think a government or agency who plans such a complex event would be so dumb to not edit out someone saying 1 2 3 in the beginning of the video? Would they be so dumb to not hire actors who can't remember their lines? It's pretty clear that is just someone saying when the filming is out to begin. As for the instructions, I think that shows how nervous these people actually are. Especially one woman. Pathetic video.

It's possible that there have been staged shootings in the US but not this.
Almost certainly actually, but that's been covered in other threads on this board and unrelated to this issue :)

Do you think a government or agency who plans such a complex event would be so dumb to not edit out someone saying 1 2 3 in the beginning of the video? Would they be so dumb to not hire actors who can't remember their lines? It's pretty clear that is just someone saying when the filming is out to begin. As for the instructions, I think that shows how nervous these people actually are. Especially one woman. Pathetic video.
Yep. If a nutjob was waving a shotgun around, I'd be very scared. If he told me to read this/say that/do cartwheels, I'd do it :eek:

The reporter is trying her best not to cry on camera. LOL at the "analysis" by some guy on the other side of the world. Let's be honest, he'd call her reaction fake whether she was smiling, frowning or wailing so it makes no difference. He should worry about his own backyard. If he's such an expert at spotting liars, perhaps be should become a judge so that no more innocent people ever go to prison :rolleyes:

Edit: Just to clarify, obviously if she was smiling or laughing, then I'd smell a giant rat. But she doesn't look happy to me.

Last edited:
You guys don't find it suspicious that she would learn that news live on air?

Seriously? You don't find it fishy at all? That somebody would inform her of this live on air?

Talk about gullible.
She has actually cried on TV before a few years ago over the sudden and unexpected death of a mother.
Were there any tears that time?
If he's such an expert at spotting liars, perhaps be should become a judge so that no more innocent people ever go to prison
What are you on about?

Seriously? You don't find it fishy at all? That somebody would inform her of this live on air?

You're right, this is the first time in history that a newsreader has ever been informed of news while they were on the air. Reverse vampires confirmed.

this is the first time in history that a newsreader has ever been informed of news while they were on the air.
Why do you coincidence theorists instantly resort to laughable exaggerations when challenged?

Ask yourself, if this woman was so well-known to channel 7, why did the producer (or whoever handed Natalie the info) give her the info live on air?

How does that make sense to any sane person?

Why do you coincidence theorists instantly resort to laughable exaggerations when challenged?

Ask yourself, if this woman was so well-known to channel 7, why did the producer (or whoever handed Natalie the info) give her the info live on air?

She was the sister of someone associated with 7, the producers probably didn't know her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about gullible.

Were there any tears that time?

What are you on about?

So what you think Natalie Barr is on this major top secret conspiracy? Natalie Barr? Or is all the media in on it? Kochie too?

I'm not one that blindly trusts the media nor the government, I've researched many a conspiracy theory. But both the videos you've posted are absolute rubbish. You have to look at these things objectively, don't just look for what you want to find.

What's your issue with what I said? Why would you expect management to know that Barr knew her? Her sister did occasional lawyer work for channel 7, unless you were a close friend you're not going to know who her sister is...

Edit: was actually her brother, but point still stands.

You want to talk about 'rubbish'?

Let's talk about a guy who had been in the news countless times for 'extremism' somehow not being on a terrorist watchlist.

I mean how absurd does this s**t have to get before you start to question?
You want to talk rubbish Buddha? You should be pretty familiar with it... every post of yours is littered with conspiracy theory crap.

Good tv? Utter incompetence by her producers? They probably wanted her to cry to get viewers, which is what they've successfully done.

What are you on about?
What am I on about? Take Majak Daw for instance. Rape charge hanging over him, his word against some girl's word. Maybe this "Redsilverj" fellow could interview her and get the truth out, preferably in person but I guess Skype could work. It would be a shame if an innocent man went to prison or a guilty man got away with a serious crime :(

You want to talk rubbish Buddha? You should be pretty familiar with it... every post of yours is littered with conspiracy theory crap.
He's on the money regarding some other topics, unfortunately personal bias is clouding his judgement here IMO.

Good tv? Utter incompetence by her producers? They probably wanted her to cry to get viewers, which is what they've successfully done.
Exactly, TV is all about ratings. They often make claims or speculate before all the facts are in just to appear ahead of competitors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back