Tapatalk - To be removed between now and the end of Trade Period 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you still hit the top right menu button to get to 'notifications'?

You're right that it does look pretty s**t
I can, but the fact that it updates me on notifications and then makes me work to get to them rather than take me to them is annoying as s**t.

Just wanted to check, for others using tapatalk can you not see certain images properly in people's posts?
For example I could see the screen grab Noob posted above, but the pictures posted in last couple days in the trade/fa megathread I just see a little broken icon instead of a pic. Works fine on browser though.

Yeah, I sometimes get pictures not loading, even when I refresh the page. But then if someone quotes that picture, I see it in the quote.

Not a fan of this new version at all. I'd only just gotten used to the previous one! I might have to downgrade I think.

Given the feedback in the Google Play store, it seems the UI in general is a big step backwards for the developers of Tapatalk. Why fix what isn't broken?
Becuase if you've ever worked with a dev team that have been given creative freedom, you'll know that they put much more emphasis on putting out a product that shows that they are s**t hot rather putting out a product that people want

Is there a way to see sticky threads and normal discussion threads in the same view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accidentally clicks the show desktop site link and now my phone seems to randomly chose mobile or desktop version. How do I revert it back to permanent mobile version whilst on my phone as I actually quite like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with these tweets not showing? I see it a fair bit on here, and it's fairly annoying. Does anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422597110741.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422597110741.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
Nah it's come a long way, still a bit to go but it works pretty well and you can see teams supported which is cool. Anything's better than the steaming pile Tapatalk
You're right it is better than last time I tried it. Not so sure about having to load a separate screen to ask me if I'm sure I want to like a post though. It also occurred to me that even if the mobile site runs the best it can it's still never going to run as well as a dedicated mobile app. I like it enough to give it another shot though which really says a lot about how shite TT is atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back