Event Players Association MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering which flogs actually left me out of the top 20. ClarkeM in your 20 but not me? Please.

Captain Awkward? Reardo? From 4 posts? And who the hell is Magruder? Matera92? Are you just randomly generating names? You started so well with the first 7 or 8 and then I'm not quite sure what happened. Not in the top 20 in this competition...Spare me.

The EKA curse has whacked you in the head. First that horrible thread earlier today (you should thank me so so much for sparing you the embarrassment of letting it continue) and now this revelation? THE CURSE LIVES. Your reputation dies.

Ive had nothing but love for you yet this is how you repay me.

Canceling the custom made Christmas card I got you this year, obviously you don't appreciate the efforts I got too. :(

Sometimes I forget the innocence of these rookies :D

But at the same time, the SFA accommodates everyone.

Even if you fail to have a functioning brain.

Was thinking the same thing :D

Oh that's rich... Dancedanceboy , that bloke with the milli vanilli lip sync avatar and ******* dog biscuit calling me naive or candidate for a labotomy.

After countless moments of back breaking work I attract a mere 30 something votes.

As for that windbag okeydoke7, well he should consider himself lucky I'm prepared to forgive him this time.:oops:

I was wondering which flogs actually left me out of the top 20. ClarkeM in your 20 but not me? Please.

Captain Awkward? Reardo? From 4 posts? And who the hell is Magruder? Matera92? Are you just randomly generating names? You started so well with the first 7 or 8 and then I'm not quite sure what happened. Not in the top 20 in this competition...Spare me.

The EKA curse has whacked you in the head. First that horrible thread earlier today (you should thank me so so much for sparing you the embarrassment of letting it continue) and now this revelation? THE CURSE LIVES. Your reputation dies.

#*youoleg

But why does he insist on using all 500 words in every post?
He doesn't understand what the word "succinct" means.

Sure, he might use it in some of his posts, but the thought of it applying to posting has just never occurred to him.

SM does have the shortest username in the league.

Techically it's shorter than you should be allowed per the sign up rules for BigFooty. I'm a badass and I love it.

okeydoke7 I'd make more of a comment on your post, but I don't think anyone is up for reading another one of your 6 paragraphs long, rubbish filled, talking out of your ass posts.
Doesn't want a long retort and "won't make more of a comment..."
Talking out of my ass? I could eat all the pages of the bible, pass them through my digestive system, s**t them out of said ass, pull out the intact words, piece them together and STILL come up with a better sentence than you are capable of. Get back in your hole.
Doesn't get a long response...
Gets wish...
I'll leave croweater 41 to stroke okey off now as I've refreshed the paged and seen this dribble before I posted what I had up:

I so wish I was around when you were an active match thread and media thread poster and not so caught up in finding ways to be corrupt.

You're right, you do talk s**t and do happen to write a lot more than others. The only problem with what you're writing is that it's simply the same thing over and over again, except as the length of your post goes on and the further my mouse scroll wheel goes downwards you're just re-wording the first part of it and adding in a few words and un-funny one liners here and there that no one will have any understanding as to what the hell they mean.

I give you extreme props that you've worked out the method of of how to get people to not reply to you by typing up a long and boring post.

But feel free to give me an example as to why it's such a piss take that TIA put me in his list. I mean, I can certainly agree that I wasn't around much until the end of the season but come on, give me a comment on some of my most recent stuff as to why it's so bad if you're going to have a sook about it you flog.
Proceeds to make "more of a comment" in a long post...

Yep, I've still got it. That was easy. For the record, I didn't know my 30+ posts per match thread average was deemed inactive these days. I still dominate the match threads and would wipe the floor with you anytime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets wish...

Yep, I've still got it. That was easy. For the record, I didn't know my 30+ posts per match thread average was deemed inactive these days. I still dominate the match threads and would wipe the floor with you anytime.
You are a has been old timer. :p

Gets wish...

Well played, I'll give you that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back