News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B5DR_M0CcAAdwsp.jpg

had an arrogant fitzroy supporter come up to me today and said he cant wait to see the look on my and every other pies supporters face when they thrash us.
god i hope we smash them round 1
Eh, thats okay. I can't wait to see the look on their face when their club finally falls due to financial problems and is no longer around.

Small feet or is that the camera angle?
Im not female or g#y so i don't think dirty like that or desperate. if anything black is slimming as you would no this better than me being a female :)

Im not female or g#y so i don't think dirty like that or desperate. if anything black is slimming as your would no
this better than me being a female :)
??? Not sure what you are getting as it was a serious question! Over my head, perhaps I am too old.

If you're near the Westpac Centre this summer, walk through the entrance + say g'day to these friendly faces
B5G0k1ECQAAoSbW.jpg

??? Not sure what you are getting as it was a serious question! Over my head, perhaps I am too old.
You know what they say about those with small feet ;)

They have small feet.

Im not female or g#y so i don't think dirty like that or desperate. if anything black is slimming as you would no this better than me being a female :)

This is wrong on so many levels.

Eh, thats okay. I can't wait to see the look on their face when their club finally falls due to financial problems and is no longer around.
Maybe they can merge with the Fitzroy Reds...can someone write out a mathematical formula on the blackboard to explain that one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you post a link to the post?
http://www.voy.com/51976/304611.htmlDate Posted:11:54 17/12/14 Wed
Author: Julian DeStoop FoxSports
Author Host/IP: CPE-58-166-24-33.lnse2.win.bigpond.net.au / 58.166.24.33
Subject: Jamie Elliot left training early. Hamstring issue.

Then some banter about Daveron Reid Elliott and the 8 out injured or on light programs atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back