WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I know who you are now too... Some people get on here and make posts and forget that previous postings and history show your level of interest in teams, topics, leagues and divisions... New coach at a div 3 club perhaps and not happy at how dealt with at previous club.... Aliases.... Why have them... Just let it be known who you are and have some credibility.... Stand by your words and actions

Who you talking about JM?

Can't win flags if your coach is no good no matter what players you bring in
Think I know who you are now too... Some people get on here and make posts and forget that previous postings and history show your level of interest in teams, topics, leagues and divisions... New coach at a div 3 club perhaps and not happy at how dealt with at previous club.... Aliases.... Why have them... Just let it be known who you are and have some credibility.... Stand by your words and actions

Lol I'm actually at Manor Lakes Justin as ive told everyone who has asked and rather than post in there a lot I actually leave it due to my bias on that thread.

Never coached or even played in this league as I've said in 100 previous posts that you have apparently looked thru.

The person I believe your referring to is known to me thru a very good mate but I don't actually know the bloke well so can't and won't comment on him and it his treatment or lack there of.

My comments are made from a bloke that left here and left us in huge debt and players that I've spoken to trying to get to our club that have told me about coaching and money owed to everyone.

I hate that AS IVE SAID IN PREVIOUS POSTS and think it's a p!ss poor way to operate a footy club.

I got short changed over 10k by a club in the GFL(many years ago I admit as I'm now 37) and don't accept that from any club.

Unlike you I don't need or feel the urge to spurge who I am on here but I commend you on your so called credibility Justin.

Continue to fight the negative fight mate ;)

all the people bagging D.Yze (big fish), Give him a break . Played at all levels. I believe he played VFA, VFL, was on 2 AFL sup lists, Northern League, Goulburn Valley League, KDFL and A grade ammos. ive probably forgotten something. We should be rapt the guys of his calibre are coming and staying in our comp. And most of all HE IS 40 years old.
Delete your comments I see... Interesting

No need to be jealous of wealth buddy... Work hard and you'll get there one day :) ... Nothing apparent about it. Success comes from planning, ability and hard work and that relates to footy as well as life.
And yes I announced I would retire at years end after I returned from a holiday to Fiji after the mid-year break... So yes it was MY decision.
Enjoy your day, I have a day off :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty I didn't play under Justin but he wasn't a bad coach, we had a few blokes who didn't show him enough respect and then it's just escalated from there
Justin is a rippa bloke even tho I hate how he holds a grudge on laverton!
As for his business knowledge I know for a fact that he was the one that got most of our sponsors, was always goin out of his way to help the club it was just the boys that were playing there at the time but I think they have all left now would u agree Justin?
In my eyes you are always welcome back at the club!

Good post.... Agree with all of it

Justin is a rippa bloke even tho I hate how he holds a grudge on laverton!
As for his business knowledge I know for a fact that he was the one that got most of our sponsors, was always goin out of his way to help the club it was just the boys that were playing there at the time but I think they have all left now would u agree Justin?
In my eyes you are always welcome back at the club!
Thanks for the kind words and I will reply about the part about them all leaving... Many have left - agreed but MANY still remain and ultimately the culture and attitudes are still there. I won't go on but ultimately it was many of the shittest of blokes that wanted me gone all left as well leaving the club on its knees... They are of the lowest form of character going around. As I said many have returned and still play or are involved with the club but on the good side is they now sit at a level where they can excel because their is less expectation and more room for mediocrity... I tried to move them up from that and many just don't want to put in the work or effort. Thanks for the welcome back but I don't have any desire to return in any hurry. Cheers and best wishes for the 2015 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for the record I am not or have NEVER been at Sanctuary Lakes and now that Gary is there I wouldn't be found dead there.

I am not who people keep saying I am and if you wanna come down to Manor Lakes next year and say hello you will work out who I am. Never hidden what club I'm at so come say hello I'm not hard to find

Well its official. I have heard that Brent Henry, David Lambert, Ash Evens have all signed at Nth Sunny and they are in negotiations with Daniel Walsh, Patty Lee & Jacob Stylze. They are going to be competitive this season which is good for the comp. Seen it on there Facebook page. One of the old timers and Henry haven't got off on the right foot though which could be interesting for the club.

Braybrook are close to loosing 3-4 players to another div 3 club which I find hard to believe but the person I heard it from is a very reliable source.

Laverton can kiss goodbye Bell.

Albanvale think they have the flag in the bag because the have picked up 2 solid defenders

Wyndham Suns have been getting 50+ to training, I have watched them the last 4 consecutive training sessions and they are a big team. I tip they will make finals in there first season which would be great for them.

Tarneit - although having good numbers to training will struggle I believe.

For me Sanctuary lakes is the team to beat.

Well its official. I have heard that Brent Henry, David Lambert, Ash Evens have all signed at Nth Sunny and they are in negotiations with Daniel Walsh, Patty Lee & Jacob Stylze. They are going to be competitive this season which is good for the comp.

While it's good for North sunshine to be attracting players.... They'll need at least 10 senior players of a decent quality to make them competitive again

Well its official. I have heard that Brent Henry, David Lambert, Ash Evens have all signed at Nth Sunny and they are in negotiations with Daniel Walsh, Patty Lee & Jacob Stylze. They are going to be competitive this season which is good for the comp. Seen it on there Facebook page. One of the old timers and Henry haven't got off on the right foot though which could be interesting for the club.

Braybrook are close to loosing 3-4 players to another div 3 club which I find hard to believe but the person I heard it from is a very reliable source.

Albanvale think they have the flag in the bag because the have picked up 2 solid defenders

Wyndham Suns have been getting 50+ to training, I have watched them the last 4 consecutive training sessions and they are a big team. I tip they will make finals in there first season which would be great for them.

I can tell u straight there is not one of us at albanvale that think we have the flag in the bag... we are well aware that its going to be a much more even year in div 3 next season.. yeah we have picked up a few but who hasnt?

Lol wrfl know it all.. We think we got it in the bag? Your a tool. We have picked up 2 defenders? Your an even bigger tool..
Pre season dribble at its finest..

just keep talking about how many goals your going to kick you tool, you will most likely cop a few clips behind the ear for ur bf arrogance, if not from me surely from some of the bf faithful :)
Did I mention anything about goals "you tool" clip me behind my ears and I'll give you a belting of a lifetime. Promise. The thing is people can type from a keyboard and not back it up. I will.

Anyway caught up with a few lavo boys Friday night... very good vibe down at the club at the moment. Probably the best I've seen in 2-3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back