Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still filling in the flanks....

Next choice is an extremely talented player and a proven goal kicker

Rocket Rod Owen

60 games, 103 goals
Damn it. Been hoping people would forget him so I could take him late.

My lack of goal kickers has forced my hand a bit here but ill pick John 'Jack' Shelton!

57 games with 152 goals and won the goal kicking 3 years straight! Also represented Victoria 4 times

My lack of goal kickers has forced my hand a bit here but ill pick John 'Jack' Shelton!

57 games with 152 goals and won the goal kicking 3 years straight! Also represented Victoria 4 times
FFS!! I've had him quietly sitting in the background.. I'd even written my post!

:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry lads was at work and couldn't use my phone! I did send a list to someone but they weren't online either. Anyway my picks are

Jason Gram (wing)

Gram was a long kicking outside runner at his peak and nearly won a norm smith medal in the 2009 grand final. Gram forms a deadly wing pairing with Nicky Winmar in my team.

Sam Gilbert (BP)

Currently on 146 games for the Saints, Gilbert is a versitle defender. At his peak Gilbert was a solid 1 on 1 defender while being able to rebound hard and intercept mark.

Sorry lads was at work and couldn't use my phone! I did send a list to someone but they weren't online either. Anyway my picks are

Jason Gram (wing)

Gram was a long kicking outside runner at his peak and nearly won a norm smith medal in the 2009 grand final. Gram forms a deadly wing pairing with Nicky Winmar in my team.

Sam Gilbert (BP)

Currently on 146 games for the Saints, Gilbert is a versitle defender. At his peak Gilbert was a solid 1 on 1 defender while being able to rebound hard and intercept mark.

Damn it...

My old man has forced my hand...
Stuart Trott on my other wing!

Really need to start making some inroads in to this forward line

FB: - , Drinan, -
HB: Peckett, Colling, -
C: Cunningham, Hayes, Trott
R: Everitt, Payze, Dal Santo
HF: Shelton, Gleeson, -
FF: - , Koschitzke, -
IC: - , - , - , -

Last edited: