Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be fine with it if he was happy to play that Lampard/squad/bench player role.

If he wants to come in an play every week or he'll kick then no thanks.

it's wesley sneijder. we both know he wouldn't be. plus he's want half the earth's money.

Believe it or not Sneijder is only on £67k p/w right now after you factor in the signing-on fee.

to whoever asked whether abramovich has lost somewhere between 450 million and 5.5 billion depending on what you read on twitter, mostly a decrease in the value of assets due to the russian economy falling apart. no idea if it has an impact on chelsea. highly unlikely due to them breaking even/being on the verge of doing so each season.

Apparently Roman lost 288m and Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov lost 518m

... of a billion zillion quatrillions. ;)

I mean with the signing on fee included he's on £67k p/w. He's on a base wage of £48k p/w and he gets a signing-on bonus of £1m (£19k p/w) per year for 3 years.

We want to keep him and he wants to stay but the club isn't doing well financially so we might not have a choice but to sell.

I mean with the signing on fee included he's on £67k p/w. He's on a base wage of £48k p/w and he gets a signing-on bonus of £1m (£19k p/w) per year for 3 years.

We want to keep him and he wants to stay but the club isn't doing well financially so we might not have a choice but to sell.

That is surprising. Think United were going to pay him £200k a week a few years back, and he wanted more. At £67k (even a bit more) I'd be ok with it.

That is surprising. Think United were going to pay him £200k a week a few years back, and he wanted more. At £67k (even a bit more) I'd be ok with it.

He wanted 200k and we were offering 150k. He wouldn't budge, nor did we.

Will be interesting to see who the sponsor of the new stand at Anfield will be. FSG and Ian Ayre been spending a lot of time in Dubai by all accounts.

I'd say you're almost certainly on the money here. Haven't heard specifics with respect to which companies we're speaking to but it sounds like it will definitely be coming from that part of the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the fact it's absurd, I believe they were trying to claim that we'd buy him outright. Chelsea would recall him and then piss him off for good.

For us to sell him we'd want £13.5m to cover his FFP impact for the next 18 months of his contract(plus the buying club would have to negotiate a wage that Fernando would be happy with). If we arent get any offer close to that we are better off leaving him at Milan with them covering his wage.

For us to sell him we'd want £13.5m to cover his FFP impact for the next 18 months of his contract(plus the buying club would have to negotiate a wage that Fernando would be happy with). If we arent get any offer close to that we are better off leaving him at Milan with them covering his wage.
It's all redundant, we aren't buying him haha.

SM Any truth to the rumours Hull may terminate Ben Arfa's loan in January?

Did he have a falling out with the team or Bruce or something recently?

SM Any truth to the rumours Hull may terminate Ben Arfa's loan in January?

Did he have a falling out with the team or Bruce or something recently?
100%. He's gone. No falling out per se, just doesn't want to put in the hard yards for the team. Reportedly on 50k a week with us which is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back