i got a sponsor

which jersey do you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That reminds me of The Chief's story of what confronted him one morning after a long night on RB's couch, when he wandered into the bathroom without knocking.

I see where this is going T'toes. Given the, shall we say, slant, of some of RB's posts on this board in the early days, I can only imagine what might have confronted The Chief. RB was very fond of trying to chat up Ms Horace in those days.

I must be more careful with my posts in future when referring to the colours Royal Blue. Which reminds me we do not see anywhere near enough of RB on this board these days.

RB's enjoying a Summer hiatus, awaiting a worthy NMFC political crisis to stir him into action.

Very polite way of saying the judge denied him bail.

Upon seeing the thread title, I was concerned that Timmy was an alcoholic.

Very polite way of saying the judge denied him bail.

Upon seeing the thread title, I was concerned that Timmy was an alcoholic.
When I read the thread title, I thought Timmy had found someone to pay his way to Oz to see the mighty NMFC live for the first time

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
due to not finding someone to pay upfront the jerseys (still might have the sponsor for later date) wont be able to get the jerseys right now (i will need to save my money to pay for it).
timmy

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
will have a template of 1 one made in royal blue (and see if you all like that).
timmy

Back