Elliott hamstring (unconfirmed, probably BS) - all "sky is falling" and "sack Davoren" rants here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at training today - he was most certainly there.

I left before the end of the session so unless it occurred in the final 20 minutes he is fine.

Remember it is Friday Training;)

I vote for a ban on anyone who throws out an unsubstantiated rumour under the title "confirmed".
Yes. This. Also a point for anyone who moans about our fitness staff before said rumour is confirmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the season hasn't even started yet. I think you should start an 'official sack Daveron' and an 'official sack Buckley' thead so whenever someone feels the urge to start a new thread, the mods can just merge it into your 'official' threads. :p

Best idea yet. All the posters who want to jump at every rumour, and overreact over every disappointment, can vent to their hearts content. The rest of us who understand that the club is not run by spoilt brats can have adult conversations.

Anyone seem Trollhunter? Fantastic little movie out of Norway in 2010.

Very informative and featured some great techniques for dealing with rogue creatures.

Looks cool.

Anyone seem Trollhunter? Fantastic little movie out of Norway in 2010.

Very informative and featured some great techniques for dealing with rogue creatures.

Great film. If only 1 person here now sees this movie because of this thread then it will be the only good thing to come of it.

Great film. If only 1 person here now sees this movie because of this thread then it will be the only good thing to come of it.

We could turn this troll thread into a movie thread. Let's face it we can't be accused of going off-topic.

Must concur :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We could turn this troll thread into a movie thread. Let's face it we can't be accused of going off-topic.

The topic is most definitely "off".

One of my favourite movies, I must admit. I kind of wish I was from Norway when I watch it. Actually Norway has a lot going for it generally... If I weren't Australian I'd be pretty keen on Canada and Norway. No idea where the Canadian troll reserves are though.

Davoren is the right man

Oh, for what it's worth. Elliot isn't injured.

I don't think I've seen so many fresh troll accounts springing up every day since I started on here in 2008.

Bottom feeders always rise when the chips are down. We will out last them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back