QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Will they keep this years list? Add a few Kedron guys and they could be hard to beat

A good handful from Kedron to Swans I've heard. Heard the name Josh Buller thrown around a bit. Said to play deep forward for the Swans, can kick a goal or two

A good handful from Kedron to Swans I've heard. Heard the name Josh Buller thrown around a bit. Said to play deep forward for the Swans, can kick a goal or two

So you know about recruits going to the Swans, know the new coach is a good player, know where new players are going to play at the swans but aren't sure about whether you will play there or not?

So you know about recruits going to the Swans, know the new coach is a good player, know where new players are going to play at the swans but aren't sure about whether you will play there or not?
Been told they paying 200 a game to josh. Not bad for bloke who can't kick straight!

Yeah just unsure mate, they are all only rumours of course. But if the recruiting is great and all that well that's fantastic. But I don't know the quality of the coach as a person and as a coach. Have to go to a training and put the feelers out. Why's that? What do you know about it?

Yeah just unsure mate, they are all only rumours of course. But if the recruiting is great and all that well that's fantastic. But I don't know the quality of the coach as a person and as a coach. Have to go to a training and put the feelers out. Why's that? What do you know about it?

Pretty specific rumours. Hahaha. I don't know anything about the coach or the swans. saw them play once last year against Redcliffe and they got flogged. Obviously lost gf so must of done something right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albert proud got a 19 month sentence for his charges - parole in Feb - would suggest having missed that much of a pre season that he would probably find his way out to Ipswich with Rhan. shaping to be an interesting comp

Pretty specific rumours. Hahaha. I don't know anything about the coach or the swans. saw them play once last year against Redcliffe and they got flogged. Obviously lost gf so must of done something right.

Yeah. Must have done something right. Heard that the previous coach Ben Long has left with a fair chunk of their players that were in the GF side though. So I guess that's the void the new coach is left with trying to fill with some quality. Time will tell

So mass exodus of last years Pine Rivers side to be replaced by large parts of last years Kedron side?

So Swans will have improved, but where did their players go?

how reliable is the source mate? ive also heard rumours they got denied wondering how much truth there is to it ?
Have heard from a source with involved on the committee. Knocked back for the second time now, possibly won't be a 3rd application.
Josh has been training with Kedron, however living with Pearcey, that may change closer to start of season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back