BBL 04 Game 1 - Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Stars @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr big mouth no brains how many state or Big bash games have played.

Was outbowled by Craig Simmons... but yeah love how you've posted 5 times and 2 of those have been to question the amount of domestic cricket matches I've played.

The whole point of following sports is supporting your team in the hopes they can achieve their full potential to dominate. When I see blokes like Clive Rose in the team I support, I'm not really getting the most out of the team and question it that theres someone else to be in his place.

and that is exactly what I'm doing. Rose and his 170 average in T20 can leave my Melbourne Stars First XI.

Was outbowled by Craig Simmons... but yeah love how you've posted 5 times and 2 of those have been to question the amount of domestic cricket matches I've played.

The whole point of following sports is supporting your team in the hopes they can achieve their full potential to dominate. When I see blokes like Clive Rose in the team I support, I'm not really getting the most out of the team and question it that theres someone else to be in his place.

and that is exactly what I'm doing. Rose and his 170 average in T20 can leave my Melbourne Stars First XI.
I'm sure the Stars don't need people like you supporting them. Maybe you should find another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back