WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. It started getting interesting again when he started to show signs of a heel turn but it looks like they've backed off on that for now. Hopefully they return to that and have him turn because I think his character would be better suited to a heel role.

He was supposed to have a feud against the bunny where he would be the heel but whether they go ahead with it or not is anyones guess.

He was supposed to have a feud against the bunny where he would be the heel but whether they go ahead with it or not is anyones guess.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a WM match up with the bunny being revealed the night after as one of the nxt guy's.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a WM match up with the bunny being revealed the night after as one of the nxt guy's.

Yep, wrestlemania it will be revealed Sami Zayn as the bunny and people will go nuts for it. Then the next night on raw Sami Zayn admits that he's a party addict and needs to seek help. Raw shows weekly vignettes of Zayn learning how to control his party urges. He returns to Raw with a shock collar, receiving over 10,000 watts if he commits an act of partying.

The very thought of it makes me sports entertained.

WWE used the same backstage spot twice for Smackdown last week and Tribute To The Troops today.

Smackdown
B5Gt_7VIMAAzYhY.jpg

Tribute To The Troops
B5GuDJJCMAAxAmu.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks WWE could put some extra effort into old school RAW? Even if it doesn't completely fit the timeframe of old school I'd like to see some different stuff like old themes for Cena, Kane, Orton (golden falling pyro please), a few old attires, just something to mix it up and make it a yearly event. Just from memory of the last one, I only remember Jake Roberts putting a snake on Ambrose, and Pipers Pit? I just think it would be more entertaining if some people came out with older music/attires.

When even is old school RAW? Very early next year?

Am I the only one that thinks WWE could put some extra effort into old school RAW? Even if it doesn't completely fit the timeframe of old school I'd like to see some different stuff like old themes for Cena, Kane, Orton (golden falling pyro please), a few old attires, just something to mix it up and make it a yearly event. Just from memory of the last one, I only remember Jake Roberts putting a snake on Ambrose, and Pipers Pit? I just think it would be more entertaining if some people came out with older music/attires.

When even is old school RAW? Very early next year?
A Raw Reunion thing is happening a week before the Rumble, that might be some kind of old school raw?
I may as well include the rest of the notes from the Observer
WWE

• "Raw Reunion" show to build ratings and interest for the Rumble will air on 1/19. It features a Cena vs. Rollins main event with a 30 man lumberjack crew. Lesnar has been pulled from advertising for the show.

• "A licensing partner of WWE was told last week to do no new merchandise for Lesnar. They were also told that for group shot merchandise, which would have the top stars all together (Lesnar was to be in all that stuff), to take Lesnar out and replace him with Sheamus." They aren't sure on Lesnar, and because this stuff will appear after his current last day, they don't want to take any chances

• Undertaker has a guaranteed million dollar deal, so he will be at Mania whether he wrestles or not.

• Creative was told to make a Mysterio story to build to Mania. The story was scrapped.

• Jericho isn't scheduled for Mania, but that may change as he is free around then.

• Orton will return to WWE action on 12/26. His program will be with Kane, not Rollins. That is being saved.

• Paul Levesque wants to make a physical WWE HOF. Vince disagrees because they lose money. WWE made a deal with Dan Lambert to get the original WWWF belt.

• The Ascension is coming to the main roster, being advertised alongside a new SyFy show titled: Ascension.

• Next September will feature a release of a new biography about Warrior. " I’m sure this will be nothing like their 2005 version."

• Daniel Bryan's autobiography now has a July release.

• Bryan named the baseball Celebrity Fan of the Year. Dave wonders how they once again fail to mention Bryan on Raw or Smackdown when something like this comes up.

• WWE offered a deal to Uhaa. He isn't taking bookings after a certain date, but it is unsure if he took the contract offer or not.

• 2K15 is selling better than 2K14.

• Young Bucks turned down a WWE workout.

• Santino had an emergency neck surgery last week. No further details.

• Shelton Benjamin would return to the WWE, Charlie Haas is happy to not ever return.
Bellator

• They've made a big offer to Del Rio.
UFC

• CM Punk has gym options. AKA, ATT, Cesar Gracie, and Tri-Star have all offered to train him. Fighters everywhere want him at their gym so they can kick his ass.

• Punk fought Teddy Hart outside of a restaurant in 2004. Teddy had the upperhand, but it wasn't s**t. Sabu broke it up.

• Roan Carneiro, who won the Battleground tourney which JR called with Chael Sonnen, has signed with the UFC.
TNA

• Destination America is putting TNA on Friday's at 9-11pm, a timeslot in which Dave mentions in many ways will be bad for business.

• DA only has one feed, so West Coast fans, the show is on 6-8pm.

• The Best Ofs on Spike are being pushed back two and three hours the next two weeks. Spike is losing money in prime time with that being aired.

• TNA offered Del Rio $400,000 for one year. MMA and pro wrestling are hot to get them because they want to draw the Latin audience.

• TNA has made offers to AJ Styles, he isn't interested.

• JR texted Dixie and John Gaburick to get Tenay for the Dome Show. They declined, even with cross-promotion incentives.
ROH

• Adam Cole and Del Rio were supposed to feud, but it has been dropped due to Cole's shoulder surgery he recently had done.
Lucha Underground

• Between El Rey and Unimas, LU is only hitting about 200,000 homes each week.
NJPW

• The Dome's advance sales are 50% ahead of the same period last year, and highest since the All Japan vs NJPW show.

• Striker is doing the Dome with JR. The biggest other contender for the spot was John Pollock.

• If the Dome show does well on US PPV, the next show GFW will probably put on is the G1.

• AJ wants to use the Calf Killer as a finisher, but Gedo wants the Styles Clash.

• ReDRagon is booked on a February tour.
notes stolen from Ellimem on r/squaredcircle

Yep, wrestlemania it will be revealed Sami Zayn as the bunny and people will go nuts for it. Then the next night on raw Sami Zayn admits that he's a party addict and needs to seek help. Raw shows weekly vignettes of Zayn learning how to control his party urges. He returns to Raw with a shock collar, receiving over 10,000 watts if he commits an act of partying.

The very thought of it makes me sports entertained.
POTY

You gotta sig that last line up brah

Ziggler fans should give a listen to this weeks Steve Austin podcast with Dave Meltzer. They go into a lot of detail on what Ziggler needs to improve, including things like selling and getting more offence in. Worth a listen.
I heard about this, but cbf listening to whole podcast. Rough timeframe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Rusev-Chicken story is interesting. Rusev says he wants a whole chicken for Christmas and that the worst Christmas gift he ever received was half a chicken. The man is specific with his chicken.

First time I heard one of his podcasts he was talking about mowing lawns and raking, I've never been so fascinated with raking and lawnmowers in my life.

During an interview with the Sioux City Journal, WWE Hall of FamerHulk Hogan explained why he still has the itch to get back in the ring at 61 years old.

“Triple H told me I’ve got nothing to prove, but the last time I wrestled was not with this company and I want my legacy to end with the WWE.”

Hogan said his ego “explodes” when he gets back around the wrestling ring is training like a mad man to make one last match a reality.

“I weigh 295. I’m in really good shape and I’m training like I’m going to get in the ring. I’m like a convict given a life sentence.”

“That’s what I want – one last match, one last run, one last title win, one last title retirement,” Hogan said.

Hogan returns to WWE RAW this Monday night.
get f***ed hogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back