New Sponsor - Dare Iced Coffee announced as Principal Partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Settle down guys. A hint of good news is absolutely better than no news.

Be thankful that we've got well connected ppl who want to share to make this forum better.
Sorry I'm not trying to be rude, but how exactly is coming onto the forum and saying ' I know something but won't tell you ' making it better?

Settle down guys. A hint of good news is absolutely better than no news.

Be thankful that we've got well connected ppl who want to share to make this forum better.

Indeed. Even if we can't know who it is, it is nice to know that it's coming.

Sorry I'm not trying to be rude, but how exactly is coming onto the forum and saying ' I know something but won't tell you ' making it better?

They are telling us something though. Would you prefer to not have any idea that a new sponsor is on the way?

I know money is money.
But we are going to cop some serious rubbishing about that if its true.

Women make up a very large number of supporters and attendees at games. Anyone that rubbishes us for signing Revlon as a sponsor probably hates us anyway and will pot us for anything and probably also has some real issues with sexist attitudes.

Women make up a very large number of supporters and attendees at games. Anyone that rubbishes us for signing Revlon as a sponsor probably hates us anyway and will pot us for anything and probably also has some real issues with sexist attitudes.
Im not saying its right or wrong OR good or bad.
Just saying we will cop a bagging.
But i get your point mate:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can handle us copping a bagging if it means more $$$ for us. We need every dollar we can get.
I totally agree:thumbsu:
Just as long as it doesnt get to the point that we get sponsored by Kotex Panty Liners or something like that:D
If it is Revlon and they are willing to tip in heaps of cash then good on them:thumbsu:

Sriracha Chilli Sauce.

My top two favourites combined.

Most likely though.. The Espy. No money given our way, just free pool and half price house beer for members... on Monday nights between 9.30-10pm.

Money is money. Revlon might make men's stuff too.
Maybe ???
Billy Longer could run out like this next yr
08n27beardedlady-474613.jpg
:p:p:p
But being serious for a sec. YES they do make mens stuff like deodorants and such:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:
If we do get Revlon as a sponsor I think they should have Saints branded cosmetics as an option for the membership pack.

Some one suggested it could be Susan Day cakes on SS, not a bad guess with the free chrissie cakes coming out. I can imagine they just nicked out to Aldi and grabbed a couple of thousand cakes.

If we do get Revlon as a sponsor I think they should have Saints branded cosmetics as an option for the membership pack.

Wow that smells great , what are you wearing?
Lenny Hayes Sweat, I'm worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back