Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably have to pick 4 from Buddy, Gray, Deledio, Swan and Goddard. Depending on pre-season/injuries and where Bucks plays him in the NAB cup, Swan is probably 5th on that list but probably has the most upside if he gets going
Agreed, Swan would be 5th on exposed form from last year. But based on value and potential return, it's hard to leave him out isn't it?
Anyone considering taking 5 premo forwards? Perhaps taking a bit more of a risk with only 3 super premo mids with 2 under-priced types such as Steven and the 2 Mitchells.

Agreed, Swan would be 5th on exposed form from last year. But based on value and potential return, it's hard to leave him out isn't it?
Anyone considering taking 5 premo forwards? Perhaps taking a bit more of a risk with only 3 super premo mids with 2 under-priced types such as Steven and the 2 Mitchells.

I'll liking the 5 fwd premo start. Lids, BJ, Lance, Dusty and Swan with Gray to fill the final position as the year goes on.

Will probably only have 3 premo mids (Gaz, Pendles, Fyfe/Selwood) and Griffen to compensate.

I'll liking the 5 fwd premo start. Lids, BJ, Lance, Dusty and Swan with Gray to fill the final position as the year goes on.

Will probably only have 3 premo mids (Gaz, Pendles, Fyfe/Selwood) and Griffen to compensate.

Griffen with his bulging disc in his back?

New club, back issues, bit of a risk here despite his tempting price. Reckon at this stage Jack Steven is the one to look at at that price.
Not to mention if he cops the tag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oops, you seem to have mistaken Deledio for a premium supercoach scorer. But it's ok, I forgive you.

Oops, you seem to have mistaken Deledio for a premium supercoach scorer. But it's ok, I forgive you.

Yeah, nah I'd consider a guys who's averaged over 105 in his last 150 games as a premo...

Only until they have to move the tag onto Ward, then Treloar, then Whitfield etc

I don't see any one GWS player being a tag magnet, but if there were to be one it's most likely Treloar.

Griffen has shown he cant handle a tag.
he'd be my 1st choice.

Yeah, nah I'd consider a guys who's averaged over 105 in his last 150 games as a premo...

The other thing with Deledio is, up until this year, he never really missed any games, making him a valuable selection;

BD SC.PNG

That could be considered to be worth an extra +5 SC pts per game considering the amount of carnage we get each year.

If he has an un-interrupted pre-season, has to be 'strongly' considered at F1-3 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back