Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i felt smart receiving 88 atar but then i saw that 1/3 of students hit 80 which makes me one in a million
Just don't make friends with the smart kids.

I remember getting an ATAR of 88 without studying, and thought I was awesome. Went up to my best friend, asked him what he got. "Oh, I went alright, 99.5"

Then went up to a different friend and asked them what they got. "I'm kind of annoyed, I was going for 99 but only managed 98.3."

Great way to raise my self esteem :thumbsu:

I remember getting an ATAR of 88 without studying, and thought I was awesome. Went up to my best friend, asked him what he got. "Oh, I went alright, 99.5"

Then went up to a different friend and asked them what they got. "I'm kind of annoyed, I was going for 99 but only managed 98.3."

Lol. Yeah- serves yourself right for not studying.

Lol. Yeah- serves yourself right for not studying.
Hey I had personal problems then, and that coupled with the fact that I needed a 20 in English and that's all for my course made it hard to keep motivated.

You've owned an S2000 before? How was the V-TEC?
It was excellent I miss it so much. It's not so much the vtec that I miss because it's fun but after a while it doesn't really excite as much, it's the car, the way it drives, the way it looks and how comfortable it really is. it's a perfect driving car

Dennis Lillee would be a good name for a boy ;)
aahhahaa. NO. I still want Hairy Muff of Thunder campaigner.

Woah the system has bloody changed a lot then since I finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah- so you went IN to the warehouse? I thought you were talking about shopping online. Yeah, there are some really good specials- I totally agree. Just having a whinge about the postie always ringing the bell! ;)
You should or should'nt (ding-ding) get your son a catch of the day yearly postage paid pass pretty sure they were 80 bucks.

It was excellent I miss it so much. It's not so much the vtec that I miss because it's fun but after a while it doesn't really excite as much, it's the car, the way it drives, the way it looks and how comfortable it really is. it's a perfect driving car
How many times did you...
toosoonjnr.jpg
people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back