No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way beyond crazy. Manic obsessive?
Embarrassing - what does it say about me that I spend so much time reading the thoughts of these ugly people?

A total yawn I know, but here's the official update >

UKhXiT2M_normal.jpeg
Patrick Keane @AFL_PKeane · 1h 1 hour ago
Mr Holmes QC continued his submissions on behalf of ASADA. He will continue to detail evidence in ASADA case when hearing resumes on Jan 12.

I think they're just laying out every possible allegation that they can seeing that they know they don't have any evidence. Maybe they think that the weight of allegations will cause some players to plead for clemency. You can see how different bureaucrats are to humans.

So what on earth 'evidence' do ASADA have that takes more than 3 days to present?

A very valid question.

Remember to that what has been presented over the past 3 days is not the end of things as far as ASADA are concerned. When things resume on January 12th ASADA will take the floor again (still) and present their "detail evidence."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder which way Hird's appeal will go?

Hard to see the decision being overturned when it appeared to be delivered in what appeared to be a quite emphatic manner.

But if we 've learned something in all of this it is the law is an ass. I'd certainly heard it said enough times. But now I know it for fact.

Hard to see the decision being overturned when it appeared to be delivered in what appeared to be a quite emphatic manner.

But if we 've learned something in all of this it is the law is an ass. I'd certainly heard it said enough times. But now I know it for fact.

I know. It could go two judges one way, one the other. What's that mean. The law is 66% right or 33% right. The law aint the law unless we shoot them all.

Middleton's verdict was shallow.

I know. It could go two judges one way, one the other. What's that mean. The law is 66% right or 33% right. The law aint the law unless we shoot them all.

Middleton's verdict was shallow.

We will find out soon enough I guess. I think the players will get off anyway.

With the continual damning revelation of manipulation of evidence it may be convenient for the powers above to now put pressure on ruling ASADA's investigation illegal. Could save a federal enquiry...

There appears to have been great pressure excreted on ASADA to pursue Essendon even though they had very little evidence and under normal circumstances would have quit.

ASADA's desperate attempt since at assembling something that might even look like a case is becoming more and more obvious.

Posted for months - The Federal Goevernment.

at what point does the sports minister actually do something?

What

This is only happening because of the Sports Minister - The same Sports Minister who is on WADA's Executive Board.

I've got to say I admire those of you who do fight the good fight on the HTB.

I'm always fighting our case with people I meet in real life, slowly winning over some minds. I think it helps when speaking in person plus most people know how much I follow/analyse the footy so it gives you a bit of cred and are not so instantly dismissed.

However for the life of me I have no energy to fight randoms over the internet so have kind of stuck away from the forums over the last couple of years.

So to those of you who do post in the HTB great work and well done! It is appreciated!
Said my piece over there regarding how they treated Bruce Francis and the poor nature of the debate (made me mad enough to do my first post after months of reading) and not planning on going back, not that I had a bad experience myself.

There is the odd Essendon poster or two who is blind to the likelihood of any wrongdoing as well, and I read their posts and think "you're not helping, please stop!" But it is like having a kid brother, you still love them and want to protect them from criticism.

The only problem is here it can sometimes be a bit rosy, I don't like false hope and would rather prepare for the worst and be pleasantly surprised. Not all the time, just sometimes!

I like Astrowizzle's suggestion about inviting a few opposition posters here or possibly start a different thread for the pessimists. We may have to control some of our own though so we don't chase them off.

Said my piece over there regarding how they treated Bruce Francis and the poor nature of the debate (made me mad enough to do my first post after months of reading) and not planning on going back, not that I had a bad experience myself.

There is the odd Essendon poster or two who is blind to the likelihood of any wrongdoing as well, and I read their posts and think "you're not helping, please stop!" But it is like having a kid brother, you still love them and want to protect them from criticism.

The only problem is here it can sometimes be a bit rosy, I don't like false hope and would rather prepare for the worst and be pleasantly surprised. Not all the time, just sometimes!

I like Astrowizzle's suggestion about inviting a few opposition posters here or possibly start a different thread for the pessimists. We may have to control some of our own though so we don't chase them off.
I think what mightn't translate online is the wry delivery of any "hope" from, I'd say around 90% of posters.

If we've learnt anything from this, it's that sitting confidently and being tight for 2 years makes you constipated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back