Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think they normally wait until the NAB Cup but if there is news around the Essendon case perhaps theyll start earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question to you all brothers.

My 15 year old son has dreams of being a sports writer and asked me last how much coin TGO is on as Chief writer for the HS.

Any ideas on what that figure could be ?

100k...200?

Father-son bidding system

He's mostly right though, not sure why F/S picks keep getting dragged through the same system they're applying to academy picks. There's not a whole lot wrong with the current setup.

Serious question to you all brothers.

My 15 year old son has dreams of being a sports writer and asked me last how much coin TGO is on as Chief writer for the HS.

Any ideas on what that figure could be ?

100k...200?
Explain it to him in layman's terms - 2645 cases of VB and 1217 cartons of Winnie Blues.

Explain it to him in layman's terms - 2645 cases of VB and 1217 cartons of Winnie Blues.

One thing for sure we do know is that He doesn't spend big on clothes.

He's mostly right though, not sure why F/S picks keep getting dragged through the same system they're applying to academy picks. There's not a whole lot wrong with the current setup.

Vlad actually made one of his best decisions when he reformed the Father/Son system. It's perfect right now no need for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back