Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, I know this is an XY thread but I have a question about White 2. I'm just about finished, and then I'll be moving onto Y. 5 part question, sorry:

1) I really, REALLY want to just get this Haxorus out of White 2 (I've spent too long trying to see all the pokemon in Unova just to be able to go to
the nature preserve). HOWEVER, I can't see Snivy and Serperior, Vullaby and Buneary. How can I do this? ( I know 2 of them are version exclusive)

2) Can I somehow bring Haxorus, Reshiram and Kyurem across with me?

3) What's the go with pokemon centres? It's been donkey's years since I last played, so I don't know how they work and what I can do in them. Every time I go the woman at the global terminal I can't connect to the Nintendo WFC.

4) Can you 'add friends' so to speak, so even if you're not side by side, you can still trade? If yes, how?

5) What is the Unova Link and how does it work? I need the Iron Key to get Registeel and then Regigigas (I caught Regice and Regirock), I'll give someone the Ice Chamber Key if they need it.

Cheers, and sorry for the amateur questions. The last time I played pokemon was like when I was 12, playing 2nd gen Gold. It's come so far.

Never got around to getting this, should I skip this and get Alpha/Omega instead?

Haven't played Pokemon since the super early gen versions, will give me a reason to dust of the 3DS and cure the Destiny addiction

Never got around to getting this, should I skip this and get Alpha/Omega instead?

Haven't played Pokemon since the super early gen versions, will give me a reason to dust of the 3DS and cure the Destiny addiction

both.png

Seriously I would recommend getting both of them. IMO Pokemon X/Y is the best Pokemon game since the original Ruby/Sapphire.

3) What's the go with pokemon centres? It's been donkey's years since I last played, so I don't know how they work and what I can do in them. Every time I go the woman at the global terminal I can't connect to the Nintendo WFC.

Nintendo WFC for DS was disconnected in May.

Ended up getting Y before Omega/Alpha based on some advice here, having done some brief research are the friend codes redundant with NN?
NN?

Nintendo Network
Okay, I got no idea what you're talking about, but you need both people to add each other before you become friends.

It's pretty stupid.

I'll add you now though.

Okay, I got no idea what you're talking about, but you need both people to add each other before you become friends.

It's pretty stupid.

I'll add you now though.

Cheers man, yeah doing some quick research, confusing as all hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty stupid.

I'll add you now though.

I think I added you yesterday. My code is 1392-6873-9788

Can someone do something for me which'd be amazing?
I want to do a monotype game.

Was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favour and trade me level 1 pokemon for the following 6.

Psyduck
Horsea
Staryu
Feebas
Piplup
Kabuto

Igloo TheFreshBanana Quivorir Anyone else?

Can someone do something for me which'd be amazing?
I want to do a monotype game.

Was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favour and trade me level 1 pokemon for the following 6.

Psyduck
Horsea
Staryu
Feebas
Piplup
Kabuto

Igloo TheFreshBanana Quivorir Anyone else?
So what do you want?

So what do you want?
Level 1
Psyduck
Horsea
Staryu
Feebas
Piplup
Kabuto

Would have to trade early duds from route 2, but that'd be a nice team I'd like to start with from level 1.

Hope you dont mind walking literally everywhere with that team...
Will obviously get a HM slave for when needed, but for the most part, that' what want to use.
Was trying to find a good type with pokemon I like.
Didn't have enough depth in some types.
Like, 2 of my 3 favourite pokemon are physic type, but after Alakazam/Gardevoir, there's not much else going...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back