ASADA case against Essendon hanging by a thread (The Age, 1 Nov 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should read what you posted. Of course it's assumed more evidence was gathered, proven by the fact they're no at the tribunal stage. Not too hard to grasp for the majority. Common sense tells you that.

As soon as the players declined to answer the notices they received the case was always headed to the tribunal - regardless of whether ASADA's case was strong or not.

On the contrary. People here are disagreeing with a guy who has read the interim report purely because he isn't saying what they want to hear.

Francis has seen much more evidence that you or I. It makes him more informed - like I stated earleir :thumbsu:

you're frothing over a guy, on the internet, who claims* to have read the interim report.

even if you believe him and put aside his motives, allegiances and lens through which he's interpreting the report... the interim report is year old hat, the crux of which has been recorded in the AFL charge sheet.

i want to hear from people who have read the final report, and i want to hear from several sources. i want to hear about the extra evidence gathered that triggered ASADA to pursue this case to SCN's.

1. ASADA proved to the CEO? His own people were telling him not to proceed, but within 3 weeks of starting the job, he did decide to proceed (with the Minister's words still ringing in his ear).

That statement will still be bull s**t no matter how many times it is repeated.

Evidence to the Senate Estimates committee months earlier was that SCN were being drafted at that time. They were delayed by Essendon's court action.

you're frothing over a guy, on the internet, who claims* to have read the interim report.

even if you believe him and put aside his motives, allegiances and lens through which he's interpreting the report... the interim report is year old hat, the crux of which has been recorded in the AFL charge sheet.

i want to hear from people who have read the final report, and i want to hear from several sources. i want to hear about the extra evidence gathered that triggered ASADA to pursue this case to SCN's.

At this stage, having read the interim report, Bruce Francis is better informed than probably anybody else posting here - whether you like it or not.

If you want to read the final report you'll have to wait til at least the end of January. Might pay to come back then if that is all you are interested in.

I am a cricket fan Dan Cooper, but in the end it is just a person throwing or hitting a ball. That is all. Many people do much more in their lives, get paid a lot less and are never recognised.

I've always considered it a worthy achievement to represent your country. Particularly at something as competitive as cricket. But we all see the world a bit differently.

At this stage, having read the interim report, Bruce Francis is better informed than probably anybody else posting here - whether you like it or not.

If you want to read the final report you'll have to wait til at least the end of January. Might pay to come back then if that is all you are interested in.

Shame he didn't share any of that information, would have been quite interesting.

Instead he used some tired old argument that had been done to death and failed to provide any information that we didn't already know.

So I agree with this. He probably is better informed than the rest of us. He perhaps has an agenda and he should not be treated as an authority, but information is power and he does seem to have information. It must be said though, he is one voice of many. I think that while the facts of what he says can be relied on, he is perhaps not really a great indicator of how this is going to turn out.

As much truth as that dude kicking the footy down the road in Weston Creek, none of then could die straight in bed.

Caro's been cut off, very quiet
Hey Perce,
an off topic question for you,if'n you don't mind?.
I'm doing dumplings for Chrissie day,being a man of dumpling repute I was wondering what someone of your dumpling stature would enjoy on the big day?.
We're doing an all Asian seafood affair,any flavour suggestions would be most appreciated!.
Thanks,The CC not The GG or Gigantor or whatever that blokes monicker is!!.
PS-if you have favoured dipping sauces to match would also be muchos appreciatedos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Perce,
I'm doing dumplings for Chrissie day,being a man of dumpling repute I was wondering what someone of your dumpling stature would enjoy on the big day?.
We're doing an all Asian seafood affair,any flavour suggestions would be most appreciated!.
PS-if you have favoured dipping sauces to match would also be muchos appreciatedos.

I prefer Nikuman myself...........and Gyoza!!!

Hey Perce,

How is that off-topic?

horseshit. bruce francis is claiming on the internet that he is interpreting an obsolete document a year later without offering any proof that he even has said document.

you must be new to the internet, so i'll give you this incredibly valuable nugget of knowledge for free - don't believe anything anyone says on the internet unless they offer a proper, verifiable source that can be checked and interpreted by everyone.

he is hoarding the contents of the document to put himself into a position of power whereby he can flog his personal agenda and nothing he says can be questioned because he has something nobody else has got, "inside knowledge". it's a massive redflag for bullshit, and you should be sceptical of it not lapping it up. until he uploads the report to the internet for us all to see i'm calling whatever he's pulled from it out as shenanigans, and any critical thinker would do the same.

xiv. (76c) Corcoran was aware that Hird had advocated to Robinson and Dank that they devise and implement a supplements program that was to push the legal limit but not to cross the line;

BF's RESPONSE:

This is not true. Hird claimed he never used that expression so how could Corcoran be aware of something that didn’t happen. Second, Corcoran did not testify to that effect. Furthermore, Dillon’s charges were supposed to be based on evidence contained in ASADA’s Interim Report. The Interim Report, which contained over 110,000 words, was given to the defendants to prepare their defence. The term “push the legal limit” was not used once in the entire interim report.

(87) Patient A had pursued experimental supplement treatments in Italy and Mexico. Patient A’s treatment regime consisted of the subcutaneous injection of unspecified Amino Acids, Cerebrolysin, SARM-22 and AOD-9604.

BF's RESPONSE:

This is factually incorrect. No product was sourced out of Mexico and ASADA knew that, as did Dillon. The amino acid was sourced out of the United States. No evidence was tendered about the source of the other three substances.

xiv. (76c) Corcoran was aware that Hird had advocated to Robinson and Dank that they devise and implement a supplements program that was to push the legal limit but not to cross the line;

BF's RESPONSE:

This is not true. Hird claimed he never used that expression so how could Corcoran be aware of something that didn’t happen. Second, Corcoran did not testify to that effect. Furthermore, Dillon’s charges were supposed to be based on evidence contained in ASADA’s Interim Report. The Interim Report, which contained over 110,000 words, was given to the defendants to prepare their defence. The term “push the legal limit” was not used once in the entire interim report.
He he - documentary hearsay of Charters and Alavi taped interviews of their first hand involvement with Dank is unreliable but Bruce Francis' fourth/fifth/sixth hand evidence is the god given truth so everyone listen up...um ok...

BF's RESPONSE:

Looks like Corcoran rolled on Hird in the interview. Ouch. But of course Corcoran didn't say that.

They have corruptly altered Cororans evidence haven't they.

(87) Patient A had pursued experimental supplement treatments in Italy and Mexico. Patient A’s treatment regime consisted of the subcutaneous injection of unspecified Amino Acids, Cerebrolysin, SARM-22 and AOD-9604.

BF's RESPONSE:

This is factually incorrect. No product was sourced out of Mexico and ASADA knew that, as did Dillon. The amino acid was sourced out of the United States. No evidence was tendered about the source of the other three substances.
WRONG!

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...mystery-mexican-substance-20130814-2rx6m.html

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/new-evidence-backs-bombers-mexico-link-20130816-2s1u1.html

How is that off-topic?
Yes,I placed it in the,'if you havnt been around these parts from the cricketing scores or dumpling venues part,of the early to mid way and come to think of it the Midddleton decision era of the HTB' too hard basket.
What I,as a casual onlooker and yes very proud and loyal foamer royal looking in.
How James Hird STILL has a job befuddles me.
That's where it starts,that's where it stops.
I don't care if there are player bans or not.
They can't be proven to be complicit to comfortable satisfaction.IMO
We are wasting time going after the players first.
The,'let's call them governance issues',the total inpropriety that became the fashionable norm for the needle happy football Dept. all the way to the CEO,onsite mind you!!.
Protection over Principle.
That shits me the MOST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back