Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't all fight over me at once guys like please this is too much :p

Not going with the Woodpeckers as their AR stocks look pretty full so who really needs an AR?

Don't all fight over me at once guys like please this is too much :p

Not going with the Woodpeckers as their AR stocks look pretty full so who really needs an AR?
FxB3m.gif

Saddened... :( Good luck finding a team man. :p

If no one else puts forward an offer I'll have to come though! :p

Hey guys,
I'm new here and wondering how this works?
We simulate cricket games using a separate program (not sure what it is called). We are the players and our usernames are used as player names.

There is also an AFL version of this, which is more active, in the Fantasy Football League board.

We simulate cricket games using a separate program (not sure what it is called). We are the players and our usernames are used as player names.

There is also an AFL version of this, which is more active, in the Fantasy Football League board.
Thanks man! Can I join a team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll join the Nix if they'll have me.

Playing Style; Batsmen
Number; 3/4/5

If they wont have me, then someone else can.

Haven't really seen this before but am interested in joining if any team needs a late inclusion into their squads. If not, I'll eagerly watch how this progresses through the season.

Haven't really seen this before but am interested in joining if any team needs a late inclusion into their squads. If not, I'll eagerly watch how this progresses through the season.
I'm sure there'll be teams out there but the crocs have plenty of posters and should let the other teams have a go. Maybe join the Furies, they're the Richmond aligned side in here, fumbler?

I'm in with the Vics if they get a team together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back