Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 3

Globular

Team Captain
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Bailey any chance of a return if Joe or Henriques are overlooked for no.6?

Does Tim Paine still on the scene in terms of potential to be keeper of they don't go with Wade?
Paine was dropped by Tassie in the last shield round so I'm guessing Wade is ahead of him.

Oct 5, 2004
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Bailey any chance of a return if Joe or Henriques are overlooked for no.6?

Does Tim Paine still on the scene in terms of potential to be keeper of they don't go with Wade?

Reckon Cowans might come in and bat at 3 replacing Watson (or Marsh if he doesn't come up of course). Don't need two allrounders. Harris in for Starc of course. May need another keeper too. Haddin's keeping well but we can't have him as part of the tail either. Our batting isn't strong enough for that.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Really sh*&s me that they cut off the telecast so soon after it's finished :mad: How about a few more interviews, some highlights and analysis? And yet they waffle on for an hour before play starts, I don't get it :confused:

Edit: Just flicked the radio on and Mark Nicolas is interviewing the captains, why would they not show this on the TV????

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
lol at the Vics on here always pumping up Wade's tyres, we want to replace Haddin with someone than can hopefully keep better not worse..

Same as the 'can't drop Siddle or 'hate' Wade' people yet Haddin is fair game.

All three deserve criticism on their performance/abilities.

fiction

All Australian
Dec 8, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
They were 4/310 the aussie bowlers looked cooked and they were going to bowl last on a surface where 200 batting last would been almost impossible, they should be distraught that they lost this game.

Morning of day 2 and morning of day 4 just one quality partnership and the game is theirs and they missed out twice.

These two games should hurt more than just getting thumped from ball one.
It all started with Vijay's decision to throw away his wicket rather than getting retired hurt and resuming play later. Their batsmen also played some unnecessary shots and got a couple of wrong decisions - they only have themselves to blame for not using DRS though. I believe their bowlers lost the match by allowing the Aussie tail to score almost 200 runs.

Back