2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisnorbo is a ******* agricultural defender. Clear arm across Berisha, that's a foul any day of the week if it's outside of the box but the ref baulked because of the time and situation. Angry

Mooy has a face that just needs a good old punching. Miss Millsy and Del Pierre big time, Coe had a great game.
Also, what is it with this trend of over using the keeper, it shits me to tears. i get sometimes you have to play back but a lot of the times players are actually looking for the pass.

They were the better side on the night and deserved to win. We were really flat all night and really sloppy in possession. Just never really got anything going and our set-piece defending continues to be a real concern.

Poor performance tonight, outplayed for much of the night. City deserved to win, some slightly questionable calls and a bit of bad luck but the boys have no one to blame but themselves.

******* frustrated.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honesty though, we've had a pretty s**t month of football. Need to find some form in the New Year!

And how f***ing good is my new avatar?

Yep massive reality check, we where poor despite the s**t refereeing and your right it has been coming last week was an indication, our midfield was smashed today didn't help without millsy and Finkler didn't start (why didn't he? he was class as soon as he come on).

City just hang in there and got the reward didn't see much different from them as of previous weeks still the some pass back to the defence/keeper then bomb it long crap, can't see them getting anywhere higher then sixth.

Had our goal we scored stood which it should have I think we would have gone on and won the match, I'm just so over these sh!t A-league refs though and it's not just today poor decisions every match its getting ridiculous hard to take the league seriously really.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

btw avatar is awesome mate. :thumbsu:

Your avatar is missing Georgievski giving it to the City supporters.
It wasn't in the youtube video, if you find one with him doing it, please link me!!

Midfield has been a non existent bog last two games...too much width not enough class in the middle
It's amazing, take Finkler out and the midfield turns to s**t. Makarounas should have started.

It wasn't in the youtube video, if you find one with him doing it, please link me!!
Found a Gif of it.
mvfc_1.gif

Australia's 23 includes Millsy - no surprise there. But he's our only current player in the team.

Terry ANTONIS

Aziz BEHICH

Mark BRESCIANO

Nathan BURNS

Tim CAHILL

Jason DAVIDSON

Ivan FRANJIC

Eugene GALEKOVIC (gk)

Chris HERD

Mile JEDINAK

Tomi JURIC

Robbie KRUSE