Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time to break necks and cash cheques Ladies and Gentlemen,

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/royal-rumble-iv-sign-up-here.1084016/
royal_rumble0.jpg

Terms and conditions apply. Must be willing to banter. Must be willing to respect the judge's final decision. Must be ready for action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes yes yes and yes. Would have tagged them but for some reason my laptop has decided to have a hissy fit. First when I typed I would get random letters, eg. j would come up as hfdd. Now it works but not the top 2 rows. Go figure

Jimmy hasnt been seen since 27th of September...Not sure whats happening there.

Puppetmaster was seen 4minutes ago in this very thread preparing his returning speech.

...and what's that smell? :mad:
Why is my arrival always prefaced by this question?

Anyhoo, I'm keen to prop myself up against the bar of an SFA teams clubrooms... maybe even turn out in an ill-fitting uniform occasionally.

Why is my arrival always prefaced by this question?

Anyhoo, I'm keen to prop myself up against the bar of an SFA teams clubrooms... maybe even turn out in an ill-fitting uniform occasionally.

None of our uniforms have ever truly fit...My gut hangs out of mine proudly yet still doesnt inhibit my ability to put this weird oval ball through those stick things.

What Im trying to say is, welcome aboard! Pre-season training starts...

Eh, it'll start sometime.

None of our uniforms have ever truly fit...My gut hangs out of mine proudly yet still doesnt inhibit my ability to put this weird oval ball through those stick things.

What Im trying to say is, welcome aboard! Pre-season training starts...

Eh, it'll start sometime.
I embrace your approach to training and exposed navels. Ill fit in well here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back