Which players are 'burning up the track'

Remove this Banner Ad

I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. But that's not the only way ice/meth affect our community as alluded to in that original post.
Must admit, I was being a touch facetious and know what you really meant. Ice and other amphetamines are a genuine scourge on society.

Travis Varcoe Has been impressing with his Tackling and Pressure

Broomhead and De Goey - skill set is standing out

Taylor Adams - Is improving his inside game alot.

Are collingwood already doing high intensity ball drills? Seems odd for Adams to improve markedly in the part of the pre season that is generally put aside for running.

Our whole team apparently. Been doing up to 3 and a half hour skills sessions while over in NZ, which sounds like an awful lot!
Just a follow up on this, we apparently had 17 do PB's for their time trial's on return from the training camp in NZ the other day (out of the 22 who ran them, with the others getting within 1-4 seconds of their PB), which is a fair effort.

Everyone on an AFL list is probably cursing Burgess right now!

Last edited:
We had one of those guys too.

He's at North now.
So did we, he took a two year deal at some other club. Hope it works out for them.

We tried for 10 to 12 years but couldn't get the best out of him.
Shame, they say nice things about you.

But seriously, they are training really badly at our club now, so I take that as a good sign.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/andrew-walker-wore-a-hat.894090/

Kreuzer's cap fits
Kreuzer, who wore a fluoro yellow cap to signify his training deeds,

356451-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
[URL='http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-22/kreuzers-cap-fits'] [/URL]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Martin has put on 6 kilos and hopes to put on another one or two before the season starts. Frightening to see what his marking may be like with body strength.

I know it's already been mentioned a few times but Cavka has been training strongly early, broke Masten's time trail record and hasn't looked out of his depth by all reports. Saw a recent training pic of him and he looks to have already added some good bulk to his frame to.

He'll become a fan fave quickly I think and from pick 66 could be an absolute steal

Jack Martin has put on 6 kilos and hopes to put on another one or two before the season starts. Frightening to see what his marking may be like with body strength.

Read the report on Martin this morning and from that he seemed to struggle with the extra body size to begin with affecting his initial time trial result, not impressing Rocket Eade either but is now feeling more comfortable with the added bulk and has run a PB. Exciting times ahead for the Suns with him filling out more

Yeah he's running well now. He put that weight on very quickly so it understandably messed up his running.

6 pages in and I haven't seen a "Robbie Tarrant is a monster" post yet.

Hrm.

I know it's already been mentioned a few times but Cavka has been training strongly early, broke Masten's time trail record and hasn't looked out of his depth by all reports. Saw a recent training pic of him and he looks to have already added some good bulk to his frame to.

He'll become a fan fave quickly I think and from pick 66 could be an absolute steal
Bit of a problem when he turns into a cockroach though.

I hear that Mitch Clark has been burning up the tract..... the digestive tract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back