Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it would be a good idea for the club to start to recognise existing members.
I appreciate that the club needs to target new members with their advertising campaigns but regaining and rewarding existing members should also be high on the priority list.
In this gift giving season I'm getting the vibe off the club that they are taking more than they give.
Just my opinion but i think its something the club (and all clubs) should look at.

No worries. What are we not doing currently for existing members?
Im talking about long serving members so maybe 15 years plus.
Maybe an upgrade of their seat?
For example I sit on the ground level and in 2015 it will be my 21st year of being a member so to get a seat upgrade to the 2nd level.
Even something small like a jumper or a signed team photo?

For example I sit on the ground level and in 2015 it will be my 21st year of being a member so to get a seat upgrade to the 2nd level.
It's a bit much...you get what you pay for... If you want a better seat upgrade your membership, the club probably has 15k plus members that are over 15 years...

The other issue is I'm pretty sure those levels are usually now 100% sold, some with a waiting list

Nah Pfffft that wont do for me

I want a Date with Hampsons missus

I don't know the logistics of this but the 2 of us are 3121 members but we don't go to all games (live interstate/work away) . I'd be happy for the club to use our seats as a reward upgrade, raffle prize or some such thing. If coordinated properly. I think it could benefit the club in some positive way ? Just an idea....

I don't know the logistics of this but the 2 of us are 3121 members but we don't go to all games (live interstate/work away) . I'd be happy for the club to use our seats as a reward upgrade, raffle prize or some such thing. If coordinated properly. I think it could benefit the club in some positive way ? Just an idea....

I personally believe that all reserved seat members should have until the Wednesday to lock in their reserved seat, and if not, it is sold on to the gen public! Means better seats are available to all! Higher attendances at games like dreamtime, and a hell of a lot less quality empty seats!

Admittedly the MCG means we rarely miss out! But this structure for a sold out 40000 bombers match at Etihad, would see them top 50000 quite often.

That said it doesn't mean much to us, bar getting more quality seats open to the public and making the bottom levels much more full instead of patchy and a packed top deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea of rewarding long time members, while also understanding that being a member is rewarding enough and its a user pay society. You shouldn't get into it just to get rewards. What about $50 vouchers for 15 years service at the tiger apparel store? It has a $50 value to the customer but not the club( who buy at wholesale pricing).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always an option and something if you spoke to the membership team about would more than likely be happy to do.

Some say he works off his mobile phone while on his yacht off the coast of France and he doesn't sleep, he rests when he blinks... All we know, he's called the Stig.

I feel like Stig is a girl though.
The prettiest girl you've ever seen...
giphy.gif

The prettiest girl you've ever seen...
giphy.gif
Is your laptop at Punt Road just full of gifs in a folder labeled "work purpose"?
Sadly its more like 11pm at airports after away games and at home in the morning after a night game but I like where you're going.
Do you ever lean over to lids and say "look at this foolish post?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back