EPL Matchweek 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

INsipid display in a game we needed and should have won. I would not blink if I woke up in the morning and Bruce had been sacked.
Got to stick with him pal, live and die by your man in this situation if you ever want to build.

Second year blues are common.

Got to stick with him pal, live and die by your man in this situation if you ever want to build.

Second year blues are common.

We stuck with Phil Brown until March and by then we were dead and buried.

Ahahaha, bring Southampton back into confidence and lose my multi at the same time. Shameful performance, midtable finish for Everton this year, we can only hope we still finish above liverpool.

Pleased with our display. Wasn't the best we'll play but generally controlled the game and created plenty without a striker on the pitch. Not bad for a boring team playing in a third empty stadium.

Was there some doubt about one of our goals?

Pleased with our display. Wasn't the best we'll play but generally controlled the game and created plenty without a striker on the pitch. Not bad for a boring team playing in a third empty stadium.

No, the controversy was the disallowed Palace goal which was well onside.

Yep. Legit palace goal disallowed for offside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, fair enough. I recall the incident, didn't think much of it at the time.

Was very clearly onside. Check a replay when you can. May have made a difference if the score went to 2-1 but who knows.

I've seen a photo. Pretty blatant, Zaha on the touchline in an offside position clearly interfering with play. Good decision.

242EBDF500000578-0-image-a-36_1419089642706.jpg

Not entirely serious.

Expecting that ref to be in the A-league next season.

Why should Australia suffer?

Interesting that he strutted straight past Pellegrini at the end of the match. Pellegrini was holding out his hand for a handshake but Dowd was obviously a bit too important for that.

Why should Australia suffer?

Interesting that he strutted straight past Pellegrini at the end of the match. Pellegrini was holding out his hand for a handshake but Dowd was obviously a bit too important for that.

Why was it Dowd's fault the linesman stuffed up?

Who said it was?

Because 'that ref' was referring to the linesman and you then seemed to suggest it was Dowd?

Might be a miscommunication, I was just asking the question.

Because 'that ref' was referring to the linesman and you then seemed to suggest it was Dowd?

Might be a miscommunication, I was just asking the question.

Yes, you are mistaken. A linesman isn't a ref. He is a linesman, or assistant referee.

Carry on.

Saw the Agbonlahor sending off in the pub on the way home. Pretty harsh I thought, at first I wasn't even sure if he fouled Young or Young fouled him.

And lets be honest if Young had his leg cut off with a chainsaw I'd still ask for a doctors certificate to prove it happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back