8 children stabbed to death

Remove this Banner Ad

Mentally deranged or not, that's plain horrific. What a monster. She's lucky we don't still have the collar. No excuse for killing 8 defenceless kids no matter what your issues.

Last edited:
Just a reminder folks, while there is an open investigation please refrain from making any speculations about the case.

Cheers

Herald Sun suggesting she may have been on ice and lost the plot due to this.

That was one thing that did cross my mind as a possibility after hearing about the crime. Horrible, horrible drug.
I have also heard the "ice" theory.
Most australians are saying things like ,yeah we know ice is here,weve seen it ,blah blah blah.
What most aussies dont know is that the big wave hasnt even arrived as yet.
And when this wave arrives its going to be horrible as we as a country cant afford the clean up of the devastation this drug leaves.Our resources wont cope.
Also in america,street sex by both genders and all ages is now at a 5-10$ price per performance,just enough for the next hit,it also gets the over 45 age group and kills all community spirit.
Happy days coming for us in the next 5 years huh.

"Don't let them take them away from us. God bless you. Forgive me for what I'll do," neighbours said a woman pleaded from the house on Thursday night, according to News Corp.

Speaking to someone else there?

So... could be known to family services?
It seems the children were about to be taken from her, and someone at family services decided it would be a good idea to let her know in advance.

It seems the children were about to be taken from her, and someone at family services decided it would be a good idea to let her know in advance.

<facepalm>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it looks like the QLD detectives have a good foundation for taking the case to court, lets hope that justice prevails on behalf of those poor little souls who died.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back