Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ings is really pissed that this whole thing went down post his tenure as ASADA CEO. He is doing his best to be noticed, but he is irrelevant these days & has turned himself into a rent-a-quote.

He goes around in circles but I get the feeling he wants to see ASADA fail on this one.

The media needs to keep hyping this business to sell eyeballs. They'll biggie up every meaningless hypothetical victory and setback.

It's like the royal family news business. An endless speculation cycle of: romance; weddings; babies; and divorces. Repeat ad infinitum.

So the prosecutor for ASADA is going to continue his submission when they resume on the 12th of Jan. That's the 4th day of the hearings.

So much for the "ASADA have nothing" defence.
We know perfectly well that ASADA has Essendon* and the players over a barrel. It's only the good squads from the media that like to broadcast that ASADA has nothing on Essendon* and that as soon as the tribunal started, it would be thrown out from lack of evidence.

Something tells me that as soon as the first player gets their infraction notice and a lengthy ban, s**t is going to start rolling down hill as other players start trying to cut deals and get reduced sentences. Hopefully the first person infracted is going to be Jobe. He is the highest current player at the club and if he gets banned, the AFL is going to have to remove his Brownlow.

I would have thought it's too late for deals; walk into that tribunal and you take what's given.

Would also be an assumption, but I imagine there will be one player's case that is argued over for quite some time and then it will be essentially the case submitted against all the rest without repetition, though they might formally go through them 'individually'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine *Essendon's defence to be something as similar as this:

Except there is nothing on page 2 of the summation.

So the prosecutor for ASADA is going to continue his submission when they resume on the 12th of Jan. That's the 4th day of the hearings.

So much for the "ASADA have nothing" defence.

......and and Essendon had that photo of Thymodulin.

Anyone here know who the ex coach was that was supposed to have been in contact and supplied by Dank? PM me maybe???

......and and Essendon had that photo of Thymodulin.

Looks believable Dean Wallis :rolleyes:

194045-5be8b17a-6e2c-11e4-ae84-798920b22a79.jpg

The essendon kettle is darkier, uglier and blacker than any other kettle in sporting history.

We didn't jeopardise the health of our players.

We took our wack with far more grace than this pack of lying, manipulative dirt bags, hope they rot

The best thing about this whole situation is that they went with JH to lead the club instead of the much better, logical choice of MT. So when this all inevitably blows over in 12-24 months, they are still stuck with a prima donna nobody as coach, its brilliant. Paul Little is bringing the red and black to its knees, http://m.memegen.com/ltnlfz.jpg

The best thing about this whole situation is that they went with JH to lead the club instead of the much better, logical choice of MT. So when this all inevitably blows over in 12-24 months, they are still stuck with a prima donna nobody as coach, its brilliant. Paul Little is bringing the red and black to its knees, http://m.memegen.com/ltnlfz.jpg
Little has shown himself to be quite incompetent as the president of an AFL club. He has failed to grasp the simple fact that the AFL environment is a totally different beast to the corporate world, where legal threats & legal action can be utilised to get your way.

The major shortcoming for Little is that he is a Hird fanboi & his judgement has been impaired by this. He went all in with Hird after replacing Evans & then when he finally tried to permanently replace Hird with Thompson, he found that the contract extension he gave to Hird as an act of petulance, had come back to bite him.

Now Hird is running the EFC & has gathered around him a number of 'yes' people, including the 2 latest additions to the EFC board, to ensure that he will not be going anywhere unless the AFL deregister him after the players are confirmed to have doped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back