Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a better commentator than Healy, Slater or Brayshaw.

Plus, if those practice pitches were that poor, it's probably a fair point if it's right before play.
Don't know how poor they can be given they would have been made up just before the test started. Also that stuff about giving the Gabba staff two days notice to prepare new wickets is a load of crap, I wonder if they realise it takes more time than that to prepare a pitch that isn't rolled cow s**t.

New ladder prediction, gone through the lists, teams and round by round draws and form from last year. Ok here it is
Ladder Prediction part II

1. Sydney
2. Hawthorn
3. Geelong
4. Kangaroos
5. West Coast
6. Richmond
7. Carlton
8. Fremantle

--------------------------------
9. Port Adelaide
10. Gold Coast
11. Collingwood
12. Brisbane
13. Essendon
14. GWS Giants
15. Bulldogs
16. Adelaide
17. Melbourne
18. St Kilda
Dear god :$

Looks like the "predictor" has Freo scrubbed for the year (drug scandal?!?) and a new finals program - the Top 7!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carlton, he's been on delusion parade through the main board for a while now, elsewhere he's gone with Marc Murphy winning a brownlow.

Murphy is bordering on a ****ing spud. Needs to be the third or fourth midfielder in a group to be effective.

Carlton, he's been on delusion parade through the main board for a while now, elsewhere he's gone with Marc Murphy winning a brownlow.
Does his name start with g and end with 4 by any chance?

If so, approach with caution. Even other Blues fans don't take him seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like ASADA win, we lose. Surely thats the only reason the books would be so skewed to one side
But your $1.70 fav the next week v the Pies, $2.10 v the Roos and $1.26 v the saints - who are not that far behind the Blues in the crap stakes.

I think they have set the odds the wrong way around.

But your $1.70 fav the next week v the Pies, $2.10 v the Roos and $1.26 v the saints - who are not that far behind the Blues in the crap stakes.

I think they have set the odds the wrong way around.

3 week suspension so it seems.

I did see they have no market for EFC for number of season wins yet they have the other 17 teams.

3 week suspension so it seems.

I did see they have no market for EFC for number of season wins yet they have the other 17 teams.
I am sticking with error - the Hawks are $1.40 favs in round 2. No way the Blues are a better chance to win than the Hawks.

Sportsbet:
Carlton 1.11 v Essendon $6.40

Not sure this price will last long as it has to be an error. Anyway - go Bombers in round 3.

That can't possibly be legit.

Does this mean you now have a vested interest in the Dons not copping suspensions? :p

Wild Bill is saving his pennies for the two clashes against Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back